BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Cassandra T.
San Diego
I love the Buxom plumping glosses. Not only to they subtley now plump the lips but the gloss itself is beautiful. The shimmer looks beautiful and not like chunky glitter. Makes lips look beautiful! I highly recommend.
Brie W.
cuyahoga falls
Great color! My lips really did look bigger! I e tried other products like this and they just don’t last as long or sometimes don’t even work! This product is everything I could ask for and I would definitely recommend
Megan L.
La Crosse, WI
Love love love this lip plumping gloss and definitely wouldn't use anything else over this. It's so easy to use and lasts a while! I love the packaging and how they name all of their lip products. I would recommend to others
aimeedayries D.
Austin
INCREDIBLE!!! I absolutely adore this stuff. Although it is a bit pricey at about $18 a tube for lipstick, it is so worth it. The sheer colors and effect on your lips is sooo soo perfect. Not only that, but it doesn’t burn AT ALL. Definitely recommend to a friend looking for a lip plumper.
Kristina R.
Sioux City, IA
This is the perfect nude for me. Unlike other lip plumper’s I’ve used in the past, this product does not sting. It’s feels nice and cooling on the lips and really makes hem appear plump.
Shannon S.
Pretty colors but doesn’t stay on the lips super long. Didn’t notice much plumping in the lips either. More of a peppermint sort of tingle but nothing near other products. I won’t be buying any more buxom glosses.
Tara F.
I love this plumping gloss! Not only is the color perfect but the texture is not too stinky. The best part is that it did not hurt, it plumped my lips in a sort of minty way, not so much painful. Got the job done!
Mia
Very good gave my lips a glossy and full effect and I have bought it multiple times. It is very long lasting buxom is one of those go to brands. It is a good value because you don’t need a lot. Highly recommend
Daidre S.
Love this stuff! So pretty and natural looking. Not sticky and gross feeling on your lips like other plumping lip polishes. I purchased mine from Ulta and they always have great deals if you are a rewards member!
Madison B.
Buxom plumping lip polish in Samantha is an everyday staple for me. The color is neutral enough to go with any outfit and the best part is you get a gloss and a lip plumper in one. The packaging is an all in one.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.