BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Jessica L.
Collinsville
This gloss truly has a great formula, however not for those who like a super super thin gloss. This is by far one of my fave glosses. I ranked it down one star just because I personally prefer the color White Russian. Overall great product.
☆TAYLOR M.
lakewood
Buxom has all my favorite plumping lol products!!! They do tingle a bit but they don’t sting and it doesn’t bother me at all. The gloss isn’t sticky to everything that touches it so I love it even more !
Jona M.
I enjoyed this lip plumping gloss very much. I felt my lips starting to get fuller as soon as I applied this product on my lips. The tingling sensation lasted a while, which made my lips plumped longer.
Yazmin A.
El Cajon
Love this lip gloss and it actually plumps my lips :)
I love the packaging and the variety of colors. I bought my first gloss at sephora and I have at least 3 different colors. I would totally recommend.
Lexie C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I looooove this lip plumping product. It isn’t super painful on my lips, yet leaves them plump and full. I bought this product at Sephora. Definitely did the job I was looking for. I would repurchase!
Taylor W.
Peoria, AZ
There is an abundance of color range for these glosses. Very beautiful and they last for many hours. The price is a little up there but you are buying a high end lip gloss. I would purchase it again.
Kylie A.
Buxom is my go to for a plumping lip gloss! The smell is amazing, and you can definitely feel your lips tingling! Have been using it since I started wearing makeup! 100% will continue buying! Buxom has great color selections as well!
Abby C.
Prestonsburg
An amazing product! Your lips will meet all expectations with this product, it plumps and it’s no joke! The color is absolutely gorgeous. Buxom never fails to impress me. I would recommend to anyone.
Kristine H.
Charlotte
Buxum glosses are some of the best on the market! Great colors, great wearability. It doesn’t dry down and lose the glossy look but isn’t sticky either. If II find a color you like you will probably end up restocking in the future!
Kaylee G.
immokalee
Amazing Lip Gloss!! Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish I Purchased This Item At A Sephora In The Boxum Section. This Product Lasts A Good Few Hours. It Was My First Time Purchasing It And Would Purchase It Again And Sould Recommend To Others.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.