BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

mandy o.
Darrington, WA
This lip plumper works great and feels great on your lips! Very easy to use with great applicator for on the go. Will deffintly be reusing. Lasts for a while expecially for a lip plumper, and the color is super cute! I would deffintly recommend!
Payton W.
College Station
I have used this product and I was very satisfied with the results. It is slightly pricey, but considering how good the product is, I think it is worth it. I have only purchased once, but I would buy again.
Fabiola D.
I love this product!!!! I love this shade it’s so easy to apply and actually plumps my lips... the packaging is really cute. I bought this product at ulta and I would buy this product again best investment.
shelby a.
Owens X Rds, AL
This has such a fun feeling! I love the plumping feeling that comes with products like this. The color coverage is perfect (not too much and not too little) and the product is not too gloopy or heavy at all.
Christinee L.
Los Angeles
it really did make a huge difference in my lip gloss routine ! I use lipgloss with my everyday look and I can’t tell you this is the best gloss plumper ! It would be a wonderful addition to your collection.
Allie A.
Cincinnati OH
Pretty color, really does the job and helps your lips look nice and plump. I’ve used it a few times and I think for the price that it does a good job. Not too expensive but also not cheap. I would recommend
Donna J.
las vegas
I rarely like lip plumpers but this I liked. It was comfortable to wear. I liked the menthol feel to buxom’s glosses and I could actually feel my lips getting plumped. My favorite shade was the White Russian
Carly S.
Hightstown, NJ
I liked how this product wasn’t too sticky. It also made my lips look very juicy and full without the pain. The packaging was nice and the product was very easy to apply. This product exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it.
Sandra A.
I'v heard great things about the buxom lip glosses... I think they'r okay, but lip plumper never seem to work on me. Maybe if your skim is sensitive to them you'll like this. It is easy to use but it was also a bit too sticky for my liking. I don't love this product but it's not bad and I still use it and carry it in my purse.
Jessica L.
Collinsville
This gloss truly has a great formula, however not for those who like a super super thin gloss. This is by far one of my fave glosses. I ranked it down one star just because I personally prefer the color White Russian. Overall great product.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.