BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Samantha M.
Bryan, TX
As someone who shares a name with this color, I had to try it from the moment I found out Buxom was coming out with a Samantha shade. The color is positively bewitching. Very good color for someone who wants something subtle or natural looking.
irma M.
Tucson , AZ
It didn’t tingle too bad and the color was nice! It just didn’t do much plumping. It’s a typical gloss so you have to reapply every once in a while but it wasn’t bad. I would buy it again even if it didn’t plump a lot just because the color is pretty.
Laura Lee  W.
Blackshear, GA
This plumps as soon as you put it on. It is a great color. Its super easy to put on and goes on over almost any color. Its worth it for its price because a little goes a long way so you dont have to rebuy it all the time. I always have to let my friends borrow it.
Alexandra R.
Norcross, GA
The color of this lip gloss is lovely but it’s not my favorite plumper. It’s wears decently and it’s slightly sticky. I use this for everyday wear. It’s a nice nude and I recommend it for anyone looking for a glossy nude lip with a bit of plumpness!
Dana H.
fresno
I love this product , it’s my daily go to! It leaves the perfect and plumpness to my lips. It makes me happy! Very easy and simple to use, either with a chapstick or on top of a lip gloss! I highly recommend this to anyone that wants a gloss that doesn’t leave a stickiness with a simple tint.
Carli B.
Freeport
Love this product! Comes in nice colors, smells great, and goes on very nice. Not too heavy, and gives a just the right plump to my lips I’m looking for. Would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for something to plump it up a bit!
Portia C.
Denver
This product is amazing! definitely recommend, it’s looks great with all skin tones. I bought it from sephora and i will definitely be repurchasing. It really is worth your money and i would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants fuller lips!!
Jessica K.
Loved this product. Worked well for me. I like the design and sleek look. Affordable price for quality. Can be found in multiple
Stores so it’s convenient. I would recommend his product to others, it’s a great buy!
Erin W.
Syracuse
Gives a tingly feeling but doesn’t sting! I love this lip plumper. The more you use it, the more plump your lips become over a few days. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I tried this, but I absolutely love it!
lauren R.
Tempe, AZ
I love this product because it's a beautiful color and plumps your lips perfectly. It's a perfect mauve shade on my lips plus it has a tingling sensation to it that feels seriously amazing. Although it's expensive I'd definitely purchase again
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon