BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Sarah W.
New Concord
Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha is a nice enough gloss. I enjoyed the shade and the consistency is acceptable. Didn’t notice any plumping effects though.
Kalene G.
Silver Spring
They are perfect and their texture feels great on the lips. This wAs definitely my summer go to. The packaging was really cute, definitely to my liking. I bought the item in JCPenny Sephora.  Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
I love the color of this lip gloss. The plumping does not tingle or sting like some other products. The gloss is long lasting and the color is so flattering. I bought this product at Ulta. I would definitely purchase again.
Sydney G.
This is my favorite lip gloss/lip plumper. It looks great over a pinky nude lipstick or even just by itself. It makes the lips look fuller and plumper while giving them a great color and sheen. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so!
Sarah B.
Russellville, OH
I’m a huge fan on Buxom Big and healthy plumping polish! Super easy to apply and works exactly how I want it to! Purchased this product at Sephora and feel it’s a good value for what it offers. Will definitely buy again!
Laurel G.
Chalfont
Perfect gloss! I love the way it looks. I am a repeat user and it gives such a youthful look. This product also looks good over a lipstick, and it is so easy to layer while still looking great! Definitely would buy again
Taylor E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is a nice gloss and almost clear with a. slight color (very close to my own lip color). It is slightly sticky at first but it’s not bad. Gives a tingly feeling since it is a plumper, but it’s super pretty :)
Stacie K.
I have the shade White Russian. It is good to wear on its own or over another lipstick you want to add some shine to. I am sensitive to lip plumpers but Buxom is the only that doesn't both me or cause an allergic reaction
Sunny C.
New lothrop, MI
Love this product! You can wear it alone, or even on top of a lipstick. It’s pretty long lasting for a gloss. I bought mine during the 21 days of beauty at Ulta and I made sure to get backups because I love it. I always have a Buxom plumping lip gloss on hand!
McKenzie B.
Chattanooga
No tingling with this one, but a great gloss. I really like the color and the finish. Packaging is nice too. I didn’t notice a huge difference in the plumpness of my lips, but I would buy again for other gloss qualities.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.