BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

layla m.
Texas
This is my favorite lip gloss and lip plumper combo . It smells so good , it doesn’t make your lips burn , it might be a little pricy but I think this is a great product for all people to use when they want a high gloss and full lips .
Luca K.
Portland , OR
THIS LIP GLOSS IS TO DIE FOR!!! It is not sticky what so ever, and the smell is amazing. I bought mine from Sephora and it wasn’t too pricey. It lasted a pretty long time without feeling heavy! I never had to worry about it getting in my hair either. Definitely would recommend!
Lauryn C.
clovis
I really enjoyed using this product. Not one of my all time favorites but it definitely did its job. I would def recommend if your looking for a good lip plumper for your first time, but I fell there are some better ones on the market.
Tina M.
Dallas
Obsessed with this plumper. They carry a wide range of colors great for every skin tone. You immediately start feeling your lips plumping after about 30 seconds and lasts all day with minimal touch up. Love this and would recommend!
Hannah O.
chandler
I wasn’t a fan of this particular product due to the smell/taste of it. It reminded me of a child’s chapstick more than how a plumping gloss usually smells and it was not pleasant. A pretty color, but not something I would buy again.
sam k.
Fairfax Station
I love all of the buxom lip glosses and they are me and my friends absolute fav lip product! They have a sweet almost minty scent, apply very smoothly, are Lon lasting, and add a little plump to your lips. They can be natural or a statement and look good over lipstick or alone. I keep one of my buxom glosses in my purse ALWAYS. My fav glosses/plumpers are Samantha, White Russian, and Ariana!
Thee S.
Tucson
One of my go to lil plumped one of my top 5 for sure. The color of it is beautiful and you don't feel any burning feeling that you typically v feel from lip plumper. This formula is very comfortable buxom is one of my absolute favorite formula for lippies.
Xyctlali D.
San pablo
These lip plumpers are the best. It was the first i ever got and i used it every single day stopped for a while because of new ones but reused it about two weeks ago and fell in love all over again. Will definitely be buying more
Kelly M.
West Palm Beach
Buxom products rarely disappoint! I like a plumper i can feel work and you feel it. The color lasts longer than the effect in my opinion but thats a normal thing with a gloss. It is a little sticky feeling but not so much that your hair gets in the way, I would def suggest trying this out!
Mildred Samely C.
Bronx , NY
I absolutely love this LipGloss they are super smooth and leaves ur lips looking good , i feel it plumps a little nothing major, but still purchase them because i love the way my lips looks and feels oh and they smell amazing.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.