BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Bella S.
Davie, FL
Love this gloss!! Beautiful high shine finish and smooth feel. Would’ve preferred a longer wear, that’s the reason for the four stars. Overall a great product!! I️ would buy this product again and I️ recommended this to my friends and family.
sapir K.
This lip gloss adds the perfect amount of volume and shine and works amazing with my skin tone. I 10/10 recommend this all in one balm and moisturizing gloss for the best voluptuous pouty lip leaving you with a refreshing tingling sensation!
zada j.
park hills
I got this product as a sample at first, I absolutely loved it! I was great to layer over nude lips to give them a full plump look any time you wear it, they're also slightly tinted so you can wear this alone if you prefer a plain glossy lip
Megan M.
I love this gloss so much! It’s so thick and ultra shiny with just the rights amount of sparkle! It doesn’t feel gritty or sticky and lasts a long time through the day without having to reapply constantly. You also get a lot of product for the price!
Rachel C.
Royse City
I love this plumper! It is a very natural color and I use it almost everyday. It is very easy to apply and comes out smooth. It is more expensive than other plumpers, but it is very good quality. When you first apply it your lips tingle for a 60 seconds but after it looks great!
Rachel B.
Love buxom!! can't say enough great things. I love the tingling sensation of plumping it gives (if you aren't a fan of that, this product isn't for you) adds nice shine, isn't sticky or tacky, and lasts a great deal throughout the day
Mia L.
I use this gloss daily and if not daily every other day. I use this when I go out and it is amazing when the sun hits my lips. The gloss looks so pretty in the sun, and not to mention that this lip gloss actually plumps up your lips!
kmaríe L.
The first time I tried Buxom lip glosses and polishes was in a set I bought at Sephora. Overall I like them, some colors more than others. White Russian is a classic. Lavander Cosmo is gorgeous. like the tingly sensation (yet not burning) and how cool and fresh it feels on the lips because of the mint smell. It lasts okay, nothing overwhelming. But I think there are many other lipglosses that are just as good as this one. I don't know if I would repurche it....
Sarah F.
Centerville
I love this product along with their other lip glosses. I have many of these lip glosses and they are all so beautiful on the lips. There is a minty type of feeling and smell to it, but it isn't too harsh or overwhelming. The packaging is pretty and the product lasts for a long time. It is a little bit more expensive than the average gloss, but I would say they are worth it if you wear lip products daily or if you want a lip product that is beautiful and natural.
Jacqueline B.
I’m hooked on buxom lipgloss. This product seriously makes your lips look so pretty and plump and it’s just enough sparkle to where it doesn’t over power. It’s so stunning and I’m always buying a new tube whenever I walk into ulta.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.