BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
I really liked the color and the tingle wasn’t too incredibly intense. The color fades throughout the day because it’s glossy, so you do need to reapply. I got this one at Ulta and I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a soft lip plumper.
Christle G.
New York
This would be my 2nd favorite lip plumpers because I really don't feel I need a lip plumper but if necessary it would be my number 2. I love the natural colors of the lip plumpers and how it affects me it doesn't burn my lips or irritate them too much.
Ricki B.
Shreveport
A little goes a long way . It’s very intense I can only use a little bit. I mixed it with a elf lip gloss it does last half of the day . It’s not sticky which is a good thing. It my first time using that lip plumber I would most likely chose another one
Sarah T.
Love this gloss! Not too sticky and love the color. Not a huge difference from normal in terms of plumping but definitely works.. you can even feel it working with the tingle! Packaging and names are so cute. Definitely want to try some other colors!
Deja G.
Chicago
This product gave me a burning sensation in my lips. I repeatedly gave it chances to work as I don’t like to give up on products but it was really burning. I will say that it did work but overall, I don’t see myself repurchasing as it is a bit pricey
irma M.
Tucson , AZ
It didn’t tingle too bad and the color was nice! It just didn’t do much plumping. It’s a typical gloss so you have to reapply every once in a while but it wasn’t bad. I would buy it again even if it didn’t plump a lot just because the color is pretty.
Dana H.
fresno
I love this product , it’s my daily go to! It leaves the perfect and plumpness to my lips. It makes me happy! Very easy and simple to use, either with a chapstick or on top of a lip gloss! I highly recommend this to anyone that wants a gloss that doesn’t leave a stickiness with a simple tint.
Carli B.
Freeport
Love this product! Comes in nice colors, smells great, and goes on very nice. Not too heavy, and gives a just the right plump to my lips I’m looking for. Would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for something to plump it up a bit!
Portia C.
Denver
This product is amazing! definitely recommend, it’s looks great with all skin tones. I bought it from sephora and i will definitely be repurchasing. It really is worth your money and i would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants fuller lips!!
Alexandra R.
Norcross, GA
The color of this lip gloss is lovely but it’s not my favorite plumper. It’s wears decently and it’s slightly sticky. I use this for everyday wear. It’s a nice nude and I recommend it for anyone looking for a glossy nude lip with a bit of plumpness!
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.