BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Samantha K.
Milford
You can feel it plumping but it is not overly abrasive or aggressive. It blew my mind and fulfilled my expectations completely, it is not very long lasting, you have to reapply every hour or so, but I still am in love with the product! I would 100% buy it again.
Lauren D.
Huntington, NY
Buxom is always my go to for any lip plumper products! They work efficiently and the prices are great! Often times they also have deals at Sephora on Buxom products! Samantha Lip polish is a everyday color, light and nude that gives an extra plump to the lips!
MaryBeth S.
Tuscaloosa
Can not say enough great things about this lipgloss!!! Dolly is my favorite color. It’s not sticky. Easy to apply. Just thick enough. I have bought so many of them and will continue to buy them! My favorite lip product by far. They last such a long time and give a little tingle sensation but not too much
Sierra M.
A very nice gloss and for sure a plumper. If you don’t like your lips to tingle and burn a little you will not like this. I like that feeling so I am fine with this. My only probably with this gloss is that it is super sticky, and I’m not a huge fan of that.
Christina J.
Muskogee
I am a repeat user! I absolutely love this plumping gloss! It plumps, looks great and feels great on! I have bought this on ulta a website on sale so it was a good price and it is very long lasting and stays on with only one application during the day.
Yocelyn P.
It’s very good! It really give the plumping effect you need. The color to it is also amazing! It isn’t too pink or say opaque. It’s very sheer and gives that nice glossy effect which makes your lips look bigger. I would totally recommend to everyone!
Alexandra R.
Delray Beach, FL
The smell, feel, and all around look are great. #1 our of my top 5 lipglosses I have probably bought 5 of these lipglosses in White Russian in the past 2 years. It is long lasting and makes your lips look luscious and so kissable. HIGHLY Recommend my loves.
Nathalie M.
Long tube of minty feeling of a gloss. Tingles a bit but doesn’t bother me. The size is inconvenient for my small purse. Love the product but only give 4 stars because I don’t reach for it. I recommend the product but won’t repurchase because on the size.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
I really liked the color and the tingle wasn’t too incredibly intense. The color fades throughout the day because it’s glossy, so you do need to reapply. I got this one at Ulta and I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a soft lip plumper.
Kenny G.
Personally not a fan. I felt that the color was too light for my skin tone. In addition to this the tingling was very strong in my opinion and the gloss felt thick and sticky. I think the highlight of this product is that it provides a lot of pigmentation.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.