BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

YDS S.
Mathis
This product was great. It wasn’t so harsh on the lips and had a gentle tingly feeling. It also smells great as well. I’ve tried other lip plumper a and they are either have too much cinnamon taste or don’t do much, but this product is definitely worth your money.
abby s.
Plano
LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! It’s by far my favorite lip gloss ever, and I’ve tried several. It is not sticky at all and stays on well. Obviously it is not very very long lasting, but it lasts much longer than any other lip gloss. It is a little expensive, but it is worth the price. The colors (all are pretty great) are gorgeous and I find myself reaching for Katie all the time. It is pretty much the only lip gloss that I’ll wear. It isn’t the most plumping, but it definitely tingles. The more that you wear it, though, the less it plumps. It is as if your lips build up a tolerance (is that dumb?) haha. But love this lip gloss!!!
Melissa S.
New York
It does exactly what it says ! Plumps those lips and leaves them looking glossy for long periods of time! And leaves them moisturized afterwords. Let’s not talk about the great packaging
member-a6709
I loved the way this made my lips look. They looked so beg and juicy and the color was perfect. Buxom does an amazing job when it comes to wanting a fuller pout.
member-1719f
Strange tingly feeling, but that was expected. I think I might've had a bad one because one of them was really tacky and clumpy, but they're really pretty colors
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Sydney O.
Bonne Terre, MO
I love the tingling feeling that the Buxom lip plumper give and combined with the glossiness of the product, you can really see a difference in plumpness of the lips. Samantha is the perfect nude and I love to wear it alone or on top of a liquid lipstick. It is a bit sticky, so if you're bothered by it, it might not work for you. The applicator is doe-foot and doesn't bend at all, which I love. This is very easy to apply and I have never had any problems with the packaging breaking or leaking in my purse.
Ana Y.
katy, TX
I like this product, it’s just not my favorite. I feel like the gloss is a bit sticky. You do feel a nice cooling sensation for a bit. However, I don’t see much of a plumping effect. It smells great, I would buy again but not go crazy buying every shade.
Emma C.
This is my favorite lipgloss! Not only does it help me to achieve a fuller, plumper lip, I love the color and shimmer the lipgloss adds. I love the feel of the lipgloss too! I wear this product to work, class, and on a night out. I’m not one to wear bold colors on my lips, but this lip gloss helps me to achieve shimmery, desirable lips! I would highly recommend!!
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
I’m obsessed with Buxum pumping lip glosses. I find they give you that subtle pump without being super sticky! I’ll admit I tried the one in ‘Samantha’ just because it was my own name, but ended up really liking the color. It’s a kind of sheer nude so it looks really pretty alone or even on top of my favorite MAC lipstick. The only con is they don’t last very long on, so you have to keep applying, but still very worth the money to try a few colors.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.