BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Hailey S.
Grass Valley, CA
 This stuff is the bomb! Tingles on my lips and gives them a great shine! Lasts so long. Theres so many different colors to choose from and they don't feel too sticky like a lot of other brands of lip gloss and my lips are so plump! In love!!! Must try!
Rachael S.
Good lip plumper. Quite sticky. Could be better but has immense plumping capabilities. I am a consistent user of the lip product and enjoy what it does. I got it at Ulta and recommend some products and colors. Others should use it if they are looking for a higher end lip plumper.
Kimberly P.
This product get my lips looking fresh and plum I bought It from the Sephora and got the color white russian. Would buy again! Buxom Big & Healthy™ Lip Cream
Valeska F.
I really like this gloss it’s not sticky and the tingling sensation is a plus. I own a couple of these even have my daughter hooked. Definitely met my expectations.
Kim O.
Springdale
This lipgloss is gorgeous!!!! My favorite plump lipgloss. It really does what it says. And it doesn't burn like other plumpers. It's so refreshing. I LOVE THEM ALL!
Haylee G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely LOVE these buxom lip plumping lip glosses!!! They feel cool and minty while giving your lips a full (but not overly plumped) look! They have a wide range of colors and something for everyone! I would definitely recommend checking them out!
Kylie H.
Beverly Hills
I really like this plumper/gloss! I have the color White Russian. I sometimes use it by itself or I’ll too a little over my lipsticks!Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Destiny 0.15 oz
laura P.
Kennesaw
my favorite high end lip plumper!! Color is sheer and can be layered on top of other colors. overall it's a very versatile gloss and while it is $22 it's definitely a good investment!
Sydney N.
One of my go to lip glosses! The color is so pretty and the tingly feeling gives just the fullness that I love. The color and the plump together give the juiciest most beautiful lips.
Love this formula! Not too sticky, not too thin. Stays fairly well for a lipgloss. The color range of this line is really nice too! They feel great, good colors. They even smell good! I would definitely repurchase and recommend them to my friends
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon