BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Nisi K.
Love Samantha! This gloss color is soooo subtle flattering on anyone! The brand name is so cute and this last me such a long time even though I love using it so much! Definitely would repurchase!!
Sarah K.
This is my favorite lip plumping lip gloss because I like the colors in the light tingling feeling. Although, I don't really realize a huge difference the size of my lips.
Natty G.
One of my favorites repurchased several times. Hydrating cooling and fills my lip wrinkles. Love the color and it does not irritate my lips. Great price. Cute tube.
Ruby S.
Kennewick
Love the Buxom products and I will for sure be buying them again. I really like how well they last and how comfortable they are. They aren’t too pricey and they’re easy to use! For me they’re a win win.
Julie C.
Shreveport, LA
Love this lip plumper! It goes on smooth and leaves your lips feeling great and looking a little plumper than what they normally are. Have tons of great colors!! Will definitely buy more of this!
Inda H.
The texture of this product is wonderful. The color lasts longer than expected. The packaging is beautiful. This product went beyond my expectations. I bought this on the Ulta website during a sale. I would purchase this again and I reccomend this product to anyone.
Samantha V.
The tingly feeling isn’t too overwhelming, and it plumped my lips. It doesn’t last too terribly long, but it gets the job done. Beautiful color too! Easy to use, and I will definitively buy this again! And I love the name since it matches my name!
Alison K.
Huntington
My lips looked amazing and full when I used Buxom Big and Healthy Plumping lip polish. The shine and volume from this product alone will keep me coming back every time!!
Angel H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this lip polish! I've always used Buxom in Dolly, until last week when I added Samantha to my collection! It's the perfect amount of shimmer and color and it definitely plums up my lips!
Evie P.
Mooresville
Beautiful healthy things lip product that is great in texture beautiful pigment feels great on the lips and worth every bit of the price you have to pay to purchase it.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.