BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Morgan Q.
I love this product! It gives me just enough fullness and it’s amazing layered on top of another colored lip because of its sheerness. I got it at ulta and use it frequently!
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love buxom lip gloss! All the colors are so pretty. It is such a unique lip gloss because of the way it tingles and plumps. One of favorite colors is White Russian. It's a great light pink neutral!!
Aly R.
I love how this product goes on and I feel that it’s not too tacky. The first time I bought a buxom product I could not believe the price, but soon found it was well worth it. Its my go to lip stuff.
paige D.
Las Cruces
Similar to the last review on a buxom product it works great and stays in tact I love this formula and I would love trying more products from the buxom company! I would definitely purchase it again!!
Alissa A.
United States
I really love the colors they come in . Because it's a lip plumper though it kind of burns your lips which I didn't like, but it you can deal with that. I highly recommend.
Sarah M.
pleasant tingling sensation, glossy, and plumping... makes a good lip topper too. comes a wide range of shades and not too sticky. I bought it in the shade "princess".
Madison S.
This plumping gloss is one of my favorite. Gives a tingling feeling after applying. Definitely plumps the pout and feels natural. Did last a decent amount of time. I will definitely buy this again.
Jennifer B.
Poplar Bluff
Works fabulous! Beautiful color and helps create a great pout. ‘‘This product isn’t sticky , Utah still gives a sheens to it that allows for shine on the lips with volume .
Sarah K.
This is my favorite lip plumping lip gloss because I like the colors in the light tingling feeling. Although, I don't really realize a huge difference the size of my lips.
Natty G.
One of my favorites repurchased several times. Hydrating cooling and fills my lip wrinkles. Love the color and it does not irritate my lips. Great price. Cute tube.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.