BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Diana G.
houston
Super cute gloss and it’s not too sticky which tends to be a problem for me but this one is perfect and it gives you plump lips in no time!! Tingles a bit but nothing major, just like a minty feeling for a sec
Jordan B.
This plumping gloss isn’t as intense as some others that I’ve used but I love how it gives me a subtle, natural pout to my lips. The shade range is beautiful in these glosses as well. They also are a lot less sticky than most glosses I’ve tried.
Jessica T.
Vallejo, CA
One of my favorite lip glosses and an additional plus for making the appearance of my lips bigger! The color pay off is great and the plumping effect does not hurt or sting at all. The smell is nice as well.
CelticCherokee C.
Buffalo
Love the color and the plumping ability. I use it all the time even on days I do not wear much makeup. This totally works for casual days or dress up days. Work or play. I love the way it makes my lips look.
Emily M.
Oxford, AL
Buxom lip products are the best out there! Lip plumper feel amazing and they do plump up your lips! I’m obsessed! It is worth your money! I would highly suggest this product to everyone! 100 percent in love!
Shelby J.
Garland
Purchased at: Sephora
You guys! If you want a bomb lip plumper Buxom is the one. It is extremely smooth, it tingles but isn’t painful, but it’s also beautiful! It legitimately plumps your lips, no lie!
Libby S.
Weird sensation, but I can definitely see a difference in my lips! It’s a good value and a cute color. I’m a fan of a gloss finish and this product is a 2-in-1 of gloss and plump. I would buy in more colors.
jerilee l.
Orlando, FL
Amazing! It works like magic. It leaves a tingle . Super easy to use . The color looks great. I use it a lot , I’ve purchased twice . Lasts long and don’t need to reapply . I’m almost ready to buy a new one
Sheya T.
Valdosta
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love Buxom plumping lip gloss. I love every color I haves ever tried. I love the tingle you get when it’s on and I love how full my lips look after it’s on.
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
I habe White Russian and I love it. It's comfortable on the lips and not sticky. The packaging is so pretty. It smells so good. I am not much for lipgloss but I love the Buxom brand.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon