BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Macie H.
This is the best plumping lip gloss out there. It is very easy to apply and was way over my expectations of a product, the price isn’t to bad but for this quality I would pay almost anything, I recommend to everyone!
Monica S.
Richmond
Absolutely love this product! Really does plump the lip after application! I have several colors that I use either alone or over my favorite lip liners or lipsticks! The tingling sensation lets you know it’s working!
Lindsay S.
Ephrata
I’ve tried TONS of lip plumpers and this is by far my favorite. It doesn’t burn and sting a ton but just gives enough plump. It is on the more expensive side for a gloss but if you want a good product... this is it!!!
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
Two in one. Plump & shine !!! I love this for work or just a everyday casual look when you don’t want to wear a bright bold color and have a something shiny on the lip. I def recommend
Samantha Y.
Westwego, LA
I actually purchased it because i do however like these products but more so cause it was my name so of course i had to try it. I’ve purchased it twice. And i would purchase again because it’s such a neutral color that could go with jus about anything
Brianna M.
Logansport, IN
Great! I love it! It plumped my lips so nicely! This was my first time using and it was so nice! I would definetly use again! So easy to apply and loved the way it looked on me.
BeautyByDaylene R.
Riverside
I love this lip plumper! I’m obsessed with the color! Im@on my 3rd tube of it that’s how much I like it! The texture is 👌🏼 perfect! Packaging is beautiful! It’s on the high end side but worth every dollar spent!
Cami S.
Santa Maria
This lipgloss goes on smooth and leaves your lips feeling luscious. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate or burn as some plumping glosses do. The color was beautiful. It would look good on any skin tone!
NaNa P.
Kansas City, KS
Love this product! Makes your lips look and feel full and glossy. There’s a tingling feeling in the begging but nothing too crazy. Has a minty smell and taste to it. Really like it.
member-ff88e1a15
Oh my gosh I cannot tell you how amazing this is in an online paragraph. The color is super pigmented and the gloss is shiny. Not to mention that tingle and then your lips look so full! It’s amazing, and a great alternative to using makeup to plump lips without fillers. I love love love it.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.