BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Alba S.
Humble, TX
Im kinda on the fence with this one. When I first applied it I did feel a cool tingly sensation but I didn’t see any lip plumping. The colors are nice but they don’t last very long through eating and talking. So eh.
Maggie C.
I love buxom lip glosses because they are plumping and comfortable. I find the packaging to be very sleek and modern while still feminine. I have used many different shades and will continue to purchase them at Sephora. I would reccomend to all my family and friends :)
Meghan H.
Pearland
Very glossy and gorgeous! Tingles when you first apply but that's to be expected with a plumping product. I probably won't repurchase only because I'm.gearing away from glosses. But if you want something that shines and gives your lips a boost, then this is for you!
Harrison O.
Bronx
The product is very glossy and beautiful but it does settle into fine lines and the applicator is too small and doesn’t pick up a lot of product. The tingly sensation is a bit much for me it’s almost a little painful. I would definitely recomend this product to someone it’s one of the best on the market !
Daniella B.
Atwater
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this boxum lip product!!! It adds so much moisture to my lips, which I die for! The plumping is just an extra added bonus to my boring sad lips. The scent is seriously amazing! It reminds me so much of a cupcake with frosting! I love this shade of lipgloss with my skin tone I think it looks so pretty and I think the shininess really makes me stand out. In my opinion they are very much worth the price! This product was amazing, it never left white residue, and never clumped. My lips are usually so dry that after an hour the product is already clumping and running of my lips! I highly recommend this product!
Alisa H.
Madison
This product works pretty well. I have tiny lips so I will try anything! How I like to use it is apply and wait 15 minutes and wipe it off. I then apply my lipliner because it’s way easier to apply to plump lips. It works well as a topper, too.Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha
Seashores a.
Melbourne, FL
I love the nude color yet it has the same plumping and nourishing effect. It’s worth every penny because of how long it lasts and the moisture it delivers. Packaging s perfect and the fact that it comes in a travel size is also a bonus for those small purses.
shelby b.
Morgantown
Made my lips super tingly and I loved the coverage that it provided. The packaging is super chic and nice! I’m a repeat user with this product!! Will always purchase. Super easy to apply and use! I would definitely buy this product again!! It’s one of my favs!
Jessica C.
OMG! This Big & Healthy plumping lip gloss from Buxom is Amazing. It's my go to when I want that extra pop from my lips. It is very hard to find and high on demand in the shade of White Russian. It has an almost minty tingle effect o. Your lips when applied.
Tabitha H.
Fredericksburg, Va
I love this lip plumper. Has a great smell, doesn't burn but has a large tingling sensation. I bought it from Ulta. I like how thick the container is- it won't break if it falls on the floor. It lasted about two hours before it needed to be reapplied.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.