BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Caitlin R.
Garden Grove
This might be my favorite gloss ever! It’s amazing. I love it because it is so cooling and comfortable gloss that I get nothing but compliments on when I wear it! I want it in every color on the market!
Gabrielle B.
Love these lip plumping glosses! They make my lips shiny and plump looking without the stickiness most lip glosses have. They're a bit pricey but the color payoff and longevity are worth it.
Ellice E.
Los Angeles
I love love love this gloss. It makes your lips look fuller and they really pop. For brown girls with darker lips o recommend wearing a bit of concealer under or a brown liner so it blends better.
Jenna (.
brookville
Purchased at: Sephora
All of boxom products are my favorite . I am a repeat user and keep coming back! It’s totally worth the price and last a long time!! 20$ will last months!! I highly recommend this beautiful lip plumper and will continue to buy!
aslynn h.
college station
wow i love this product! it just really is the perfect color and plumps up my lips just the right amount,without burning to bad i think that its for sure worth the price and is super user friendly! i would recommend this to a friend and will be going back to buy more.
Holland M.
Durham, NC
One of my favorite lip plumpers of all time. Gives the perfect amount of tingle.

It's very easy to use and apply.

It is on the pricey side but is definitely worth every penny.

Good packaging and I would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer P.
Ward, AR
I’ve been wearing this for a while. It’s my favorite lip gloss. The price is worth it and it lasts for hours. It has just the right amount for burn, if you know what I mean. I’ll continue to purchase this as long as they let me!
KD D.
battle creek
Long lasting , love the stain comes in many colors different sizes . The holiday kits is what I buy so that I have the mins year round . I love this product
Kayla C.
El Paso
This plumping lip gloss has an absolutely beautiful finish. It’s really worth the price. It’s my first time using it but I would probably re buy it. The packaging is an easy to go and doesn’t take much space in my makeup bag.!
Calista A.
Apple valley ca
It doesn’t really tingle at all it’s a nice gloss and i use it pretty often it kinda gives a white cast though that i’m not a fan of so i usually too it off with a little bit of tinted lip balm
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon