BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Nikki D.
Payson, UT
Buxom is definitely my favorite brand for lip plumbers and while it is pricey it is worth it. It goes above expectations and the packaging is absolutely adorable. I definitely recommend this to others and hopefully everyone else loves it.
Alissa C.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
I love this plumping gloss!!! Not only is it extremely hydrating and that perfect pink color! It leaves your lips plump and shiny! Not sticky at all! I have been using buxom glosses for years and they are my fav plumping gloss because who doesn’t love a little plump in their lips!?
Whitney C.
manassas, va
This product is good. It plumps without burning and gives off a great color in almost every shade! This sheer shade is a great accent for a lot of skin colors. The only thing is that it is a bit sticky.
Amber Rae M.
Spring Hill, FL
I had the color dolly not samantha but this is hands down my favorite lip plumper and lip gloss. While Russian or whatever it’s called is also good. The Samantha color isn’t my vibe that’s why it’s a 4
Allie W.
arlington
My go to lip gloss. You can find this in my bag at anytime. Goes from daytime to nighttime and looks great applied on bare lips or overtop of a color or lipstick. Love the way it feels on and hydrates!
Melissa J.
Hobbs
My favorite lip plumper ever!! ❤️ I have been using buxom for years. Love the colors they have and always get excited when they bring out new colors, especially the holiday packaging. The minis fit perfect in my clutch when I go out.
Kelsey M.
Surprise, AZ
Personally, I loved this product. I thought it went on smoothly and didn't tingle your lips as much as other products have in the past. The color was nice too. Overall, I recommend this product!
madison c.
San Angelo
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! I had a drastic change in the first time using the product. I love the packagin, it’s got a nice shin to the label. The product is definitely worth buying over again. You can purchase it at Sephora or Ulta.
Tesmerie O.
Peotone
Best plumping gloss I have tried so far, and all of my friends like it too. Does it's job and I like the tingling sensation it gives when the product begins to work. Will be buying again in the future
Gabi I.
Holtsville
This is my “go to “gloss. It’s not sticky at all and there are many nice colors to choose from. It feels nice and refreshing which I love. I love the packaging of this product and own several of them
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.