BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

LaShawn C.
La Fayette, GA
If you like shiny lip glosses, you'll like this one! Gives your lips almost a glass-like look with a slight color tint. It does have a tingling sensation. I didn't notice much if any plumping though.
Cayle K.
St Louis Park, MN
Love all the Buxom glosses but this one is my fave! Soft pinky nude color that gives a natural shine! I always think of Samantha from Sex and the City when I wear it! The plumping effect is awesome too! ❤️
Melissa F.
Chicago Ridge
This is my favorite lip plumper! It has the perfect amount to make your lips tingle for a minute. My lips look so full and pretty when I use this. The price is also not bad! Highly recommend this product!
alejandra s.
Ive used this product before but it didnt really work for me , I wasent sure if I was going to like it I found it a little sticky for me and was not loving it it also didnt plump my lips how I wanted it 😐
Leah M.
Cincinnati, OH
Wasn’t a big fan of this. The product was very thick and kept sticking my lips together no matter how little product I used. The color of this product was nice, but the plumping results were about average.
Rachel M.
This lip gloss is a great color, I love that it goes with everything. The plumping with Buxom glosses is always good. I don’t feel like it’s irritating or drying, and I love the way it makes my lips look!
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
Buxom is definitely my favorite brand for lip plumbers and while it is pricey it is worth it. It goes above expectations and the packaging is absolutely adorable. I definitely recommend this to others and hopefully everyone else loves it.
Alissa C.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
I love this plumping gloss!!! Not only is it extremely hydrating and that perfect pink color! It leaves your lips plump and shiny! Not sticky at all! I have been using buxom glosses for years and they are my fav plumping gloss because who doesn’t love a little plump in their lips!?
Whitney C.
manassas, va
This product is good. It plumps without burning and gives off a great color in almost every shade! This sheer shade is a great accent for a lot of skin colors. The only thing is that it is a bit sticky.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.