BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I went on a quest to find the best lip plumper and purchased 4 different ones this one rates #4 on my list it tingles and feels great on. However it doesnt last as long as the other brands I tried. I will def purchase again only because I really liked the color
Jodi V.
Duluth, MN
Love the pigment and the shine! Did not feel that it plumped my lips however. A bit of a thicker gloss. Feel like I have to reapply often. I would buy again just for the color.
Jaclyn G.
Love it!! I absolutely love lip plumpers because I have small and narrow lips. This lip plumper works amazing! Wasn’t crazy about the packaging and the price. Used other ones that were definitely better.
Brandy A.
Pennsylvania
I got this in the color Leslie. I like how it amps up any nude color and gives it that extra pop. I don’t care for the tingly feeling. But other than that I love there lipglosses. They are long lasting and not to sticky.
Madison L.
Philadelphia, PA
I rarely ever wear a plumping lip gloss, but when I do this is my go to! I love the way it glides on so smoothly leaving my lips full and shiny. I would highly recommend to someone in the market for a lip plumping gloss!
Stephanie F.
searcy
This product was very hydrating and definitely had a little tingle! It also stayed on through dinner and well into the night. I had it applied during a makeover and loved it so much I went back and bought it the next day.
Lydia I.
Canby
This is my favorite book some product I have used it for one week myself but I have tried it from my mom and it is just clear but agents your lips to a red color and it has swimmers in it which makes my lips a wonderful
Kelsey G.
Cincinnati, OH
Gorgeous lip color! I was not amazed at the plumping effect, but the price point is not bad at all. Easy to use, and it smells nice! I like the packaging overall, but it seems a little bulky. I would recommend to others.
Ali C.
Very good product, but felt a slight tingling sensation which wasn’t too pleasant. Packaging was sleek and very cute. Product was very easy to apply and use, but it was a bit pricey. I would purchase it again, the only thing tht bothered me was the tingling!
alicia12349913 C.
Calumet, MI
I liked the way this gloss felt on my lips. It wasn’t too wet and heavy. The effects were not what I expected though. Not much of a plumping effect. But I would purchase again because I liked the formula and the colors.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon