BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Jodi V.
Duluth, MN
Love the pigment and the shine! Did not feel that it plumped my lips however. A bit of a thicker gloss. Feel like I have to reapply often. I would buy again just for the color.
alicia12349913 C.
Calumet, MI
I liked the way this gloss felt on my lips. It wasn’t too wet and heavy. The effects were not what I expected though. Not much of a plumping effect. But I would purchase again because I liked the formula and the colors.
Keianna B.
Harlem
I don’t leave home without this is my everyday gloss is affordable and a little goes along way so lasts me for months exceeded my expectations is not sticky and very easy to apply I have more then one of these at a time
Ali C.
Very good product, but felt a slight tingling sensation which wasn’t too pleasant. Packaging was sleek and very cute. Product was very easy to apply and use, but it was a bit pricey. I would purchase it again, the only thing tht bothered me was the tingling!
Kaitlyn S.
I like the light gloss of this lip product, however it is very very sticky and creases easily. It is not long lasting at all. I bout it at ulta. I do not think this is worth your money if you’re looking for long lasting
Abigail A.
Beaufort
This product stays on for a long time. When I apply it, it starts tingling and I know it's working. It comes in a cute box and ready to use. I love knowing it's working quickly. They have tons of colors to choose from!
Lucie G.
Shade is beautiful on my pale complexion, is very long lasting and pigmented it makes my lips look bigger, it smells nice, doesn’t create flaking, and it’s not sticky at all. But it’s a tad bit pricey.
Jamie O.
Dayton
This product makes your lips look and feel fuller. For any lady that is wanting their makeup to look its best I would have them use this. The colors of the product are also in beautiful colors that will match any look.
Rachel H.
Manchester, NH
I love this product. It glides on the lips smoothly, and within a minute the lips tingle and pump up. The tube lasts awhile because it doesn’t take much gloss to get the job done. I would buy this product again soon.
Muneeza R.
Spotswood
Some of my favoriteee glosses are from buxom because I do like this glossy shiny look they give on top of that they have just the right amount of pigment to coat your lips and add some color onto it. Finding the right shade is deff the biggest thing
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.