BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I went on a quest to find the best lip plumper and purchased 4 different ones this one rates #4 on my list it tingles and feels great on. However it doesnt last as long as the other brands I tried. I will def purchase again only because I really liked the color
Taylor L.
A great non toxic and healthy lip plumper in a very wearable shade for everyday wear but also can help transform a simple date night look! It lasts for hours and the packaging is very appealing. Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha
Joy C.
Tingly but not too intense of pumping action! I love the vanilla scent of it, and the gloss goes on super smooth and makes my lips look fuller and evens out the fine lines in my lips. It lasts an okay amount of time, on par with other lipglosses. A must buy if you are in the market for a plumping gloss!
Beth L.
Knoxville
I’ve been overly conscious of wanting fuller, glossy lips without them being too over-the-top or inappropriate for my age. This gloss gives just enough shine with gorgeous color. It also has a nice tingly, minty sensation.
Jennifer E.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this lip gloss to try a new one I love it. It is easy to apply and it is not sticky. I love to use this product, it met my expectations I love this product, this packaging is nice and small easy to open. I recommend this product to my friends.
Jodi V.
Duluth, MN
Love the pigment and the shine! Did not feel that it plumped my lips however. A bit of a thicker gloss. Feel like I have to reapply often. I would buy again just for the color.
Lydia I.
Canby
This is my favorite book some product I have used it for one week myself but I have tried it from my mom and it is just clear but agents your lips to a red color and it has swimmers in it which makes my lips a wonderful
Stephanie F.
searcy
This product was very hydrating and definitely had a little tingle! It also stayed on through dinner and well into the night. I had it applied during a makeover and loved it so much I went back and bought it the next day.
Kelsey G.
Cincinnati
Gorgeous lip color! I was not amazed at the plumping effect, but the price point is not bad at all. Easy to use, and it smells nice! I like the packaging overall, but it seems a little bulky. I would recommend to others.
Brandy A.
Pennsylvania
I got this in the color Leslie. I like how it amps up any nude color and gives it that extra pop. I don’t care for the tingly feeling. But other than that I love there lipglosses. They are long lasting and not to sticky.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.