BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Cassidy R.
Love this product because it lasts a long time. It’s super easy to throw in your bag and not only does it have a beautiful nude color but I feel like it does make my lips look plumper. I would totally buy this product again, I have actually purchased this more than once!
Mårgârįtä M.
Great formula! I enjoy these glosses. Packaging is nice, although I don’t think there is that much of a difference when looking at the plumping part of the gloss
Tara H.
Minneapolis
This is my favorite lip gloss that I’ve used in the past couple of years. It’s just that gloss that you’ll keep rebuying. It does what you want it to do. It’s not too sticky, but still gives your lips the look you want. It’s a little expensive, but usually lasts awhile.
Lauren R.
East Moline , IL
This is such a great lip plumping gloss! I love the nude sparkly shades because you can wear them over any color. It just feels like a tingly cooling sensation on your lips and voila! Wish they were a bit cheaper in price though!
A B.
My daughters favorite color & it looks so pretty on her pinky fair skin tone - great gloss - great plumping - great color - great smooth texture & has a pleasant smell too... I certainly would recommend this one to everyone ✅✅✅
B
These are the best lip glasses I have ever owned. The color range is amazing. I have owned three and never been disappointed. Price is worth it for the product. I will keep buying these glosses. The packaging is also beautiful.
Karlee T.
West Monroe
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this color of this product for my everyday look. It does give a plumping effect but not a dramatic one. It lasts for about an hour or so which is great for a lip gloss. I would usually use this before I put any lipstick on
G 😼.
I was not a big fan of this product. It was SO sticky on my lips. I use it occasionally, but it’s not one I grab for every time. It’s WAY over priced for a plumping lip gloss. It really doesn’t tingle & I don’t notice anything different. Would not buy again!
Janna T.
I love the super puffy look by Buxom. I always get. asked by my friends if I had a lip injection ! This product really does work , but it really burns my sensitive lips although I am willing to suffer for the results it gives!
Abbi S.
Florence
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite products for a casual day out! It did make my lips feel a little tingly when I first put it on but the color is beautiful and I could definitely see a difference in how full my lips were after putting it on.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?

Amazon