BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Lisa C.
Tampa
Love love love Buxom glosses! They are my absolute favorite - the shades are beautiful, I like the minty tingle you get with most plumping glosses but Buxom seems to last longer. At about $19 for a full sized tube, it’s not too bad considering it’s a bigger tube than a lot of other brands.
Katie R.
Northport, AL
I bought the shade Katie because my names katie lol, and I totally feel in love , it’s a great price and the tingly effect of the plumper isn’t over powering or to harsh to were it’s not comfortable on the lips ! I bought mine at Sephora and have repurchased several more ! They are great!
Lilach L.
Brooklyn
Love it ! This lip gloss is beautiful and nude that I love ! Price is good and the quality is great and you can see your lips plump ! I would definitely recommend buying it ! I bought it in 3 colors and I love all of them Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha
Saun A.
San Francisco, CA
I LOVE this! It makes my lips feel refreshed and plump. It is very easy to use, a little goes a long way. The texture is not super thick or sticky. I received this from my monthly Sephora play box. I was pleasantly surprised. I like it a lot and recommend it to lip gloss lovers.
Elianore K.
Little rock
Such an amazing lipgloss. Iy makes my lips look so healthy. Got mine from ulta. I also have a few different shades in it and i love them all.  They last a long time on the lips, i dont have to keep reapplying. There are a few other shades i want to buy. Can't get enough!
Brittney M.
concordia
I love this lip gloss! Upon application it has an amazing smooth glossy texture and I didn't find it tacky or chunky at all. The plumping factor of it was amazing and I have even started using it lightly between my lip moisturizer and my Kat Von D lippies. Oh WOW the results were amazing, I was left with this luminous effect and perfectly plump lips. However, when I opened it the first time it had a weird chunk of dry gloss fall off the top of the tube so I think mine may have been used and returned but I liked it so much that I threw that one away and got another one!
Ali I.
New York
I love the plumping Buxom products - I do think that they work. You definitely get a bit of a tingly feeling, but all the better in making it feel like part of the experience. The color payoff is solid as well, and lasts past the plumping phase which I think is an advantage.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
These are beautiful glosses with a delicious minty fragrance. They look gorgeous and are pretty comfortable to wear throughout the day. I would classify these as just a gloss, not so much a lip plumper, as I noticed zero plumping effect. Still a beautiful gloss, though!
Alba S.
Humble, TX
Im kinda on the fence with this one. When I first applied it I did feel a cool tingly sensation but I didn’t see any lip plumping. The colors are nice but they don’t last very long through eating and talking. So eh.
Maggie C.
I love buxom lip glosses because they are plumping and comfortable. I find the packaging to be very sleek and modern while still feminine. I have used many different shades and will continue to purchase them at Sephora. I would reccomend to all my family and friends :)
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.