BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Paige M.
Love this product, it's my favorite lip gloss. The plumping sensation is the most refreshing gentle tingle, the best sensation of any of the plumping glosses I've tried, and I love the very subtle color of this shade, perfect for a very minimal understated lip look that still pops. Also the gloss isn't sticky. Great stuff, I would definitely recommend it!
Ann Claire J.
Fayetteville
I love all Buxom plumpers. They're not terribly expensive and the sheerness of the gloss along with the tingly feeling that you get when you use the plumper leaves me feeling very happy with my purchase. I love all of the colors. I buy Buxom lip plumpers often.
Jamila E.
Love this gloss it has such a beautiful shine to it that lasts and plumps without the pain that some plumpers come with. The packaging is so cute and i would purchase again.
Sydney C.
I received this gloss as a gift awhile back and was super stoked because I always saw so many reviews on this product. I have naturally small lips and need all the plump I can get. Yet this gloss didn’t plump at all but only made my lips feel sticky and gross:(
Josie J.
edwardsville
I have Fairly small lips and using this boosted my confidence because I noticed a substantial difference in my lip size. I paid for what I got and I’m very satisfied with it
Angie R.
Lake Charles, LA
Love this lip plumper! My lips look filler and the fine lines around my mouth seem smaller. It doesn't fade into those same little lines and the color lasts for hours, even through a meal. The price point is good and a tube of this lasts for a super long time!
The buxom lip glosses are my absolute favorite lip gloss formulation. I’ve bought so many different colors of this! It lasts for a long time and is so comfortable. Easy to use and layers well on top of other lip products. Would definitely buy again and again!
Yaritza T.
San Diego
I have 7 lip glosses if there’s and let me tell u there Products are amazing worth buying baseline on the lips very nice and they do plum up the lips I love all the colors they have I bought this set of there’s at Sephora last year and I even bought there full size
Bethany S.
Brandon
This gloss is pretty nice. It’s a little sticky, but I like the tingling effect. I have bought a few different ones from Sephora. The packaging is nice and pretty. Although it doesn’t pack a huge punch plumping the lips for me, I still use it because I like the colors! I will continue to keep buying it.
Reagan H.
Concord
The perfect plumper! Glossy and shiny! Not too pink and very natural looking! I bought it at Ulta. I use it all the time and continue to buy it. Eoecyally in this color. Pretty long lasting not incredibly long. I’d buy again for sure. It looks perfect
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.