BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Haile G.
Rawlins, WY
It’s plumping and shiny but it’s super sticky and I can’t wear my hair down when I use this because there’s no going back... that said, they smell and taste nice and last for a decent amount of time. Also I like the solid colors better than the glittery ones because I’m pretty sure they’re way less chunky
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
I’ve been using Boxum Lip Plumping lip glosses for years!!. I love their sweet scent and the wide selection of colors!. They feel a little sticky when first going on but that feeling goes away after it settles. It also tingles while it works it’s magic!. I highly recommend Buxom! They are my go to Iip plumbers!
DonAsia W.
This product is awesome! I purchased this item from Sephora it is long lasting. I wear it with all of my lip combos. This item is a little pricey but it isn’t that bad it is worth every penny.
Savannah C.
Linn, MO
Such a subtle color and love the shine it gives my lips. The tingle it gives my lips is nowhere near too faced lip injections and I find does just enough. Also not a sticky/messy gloss either.
Sierra W.
Alamogordo, NM
I wanted to like this very much, but I did not just not like it, I absolutely hated it and was very disappointed. It is pretty expensive and the quality was just horrible. It is extremely tacky and you cannot close your lips without it almost sticking together. Very unsatisfied with the product.
Emma D.
Lovely! Increased lip size and moisturizing!! Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish Definitely would recommend  to others with smaller lips like myself!
Briana R.
Love buxom lipglosses, although it doesn’t actually do much plumping, it does looks very nice, easy to apply, nice frosted packaging, and feels nice and minty on the lips. Highly recommend but not for those looking for plumping needs. Also great color selection!
Taylor V.
Palatine
Gorgeous color!! All of the colors from Boxum have been great, but Samantha is my favorite. Super neutral color, but a game changer for my lips. Perfect amount of plumping and only a tiny bit of tingling after applied. Have bought many colors many of times from Buxom and not stopping anytime soon!
Amanda R.
Grand Prairie , TX
I haven’t noticed a huge difference in this making my lips plumper, but the tingling sensation it gives feels nice and the glossy effect looks good over my lipsticks.
Ali C.
North Charleroi
I used to wear this a lot before I had my daughter. I loved it, it has a tint of color which I liked alone or over a lipstick. I don’t wear it anymore because my daughter loves to touch my lips and get gloss all over the rest of my face, and I was worried she might get it in her eye or something.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.