BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Stephanie H.
Clarksburg, MD
My absolutely favorite lipgloss/plumper all in one! This is the perfect pink sheer with hint of shine/sparkle. I like to sometimes use my Sephora coconut lip balm first then place the lip gloss on top for extra moisture. The gloss tends to stay on for a very long time. Highly recommend!
Memphi f.
It was great it made my lips big but it did tingle a little bit other than that it had good packaging! don't know where it's from I got it for Christmas but it's nice and it lasts around 3-4 Hours. I would definitely get it again very helpful on a date or just going out! Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha
Shreya R.
It really stung but plumped up my lips super quickly. It’s buildable so you can choose how big you want your lips to get. Lasted for several hours and I loved it.
Sidni F.
Katy
I am a big fan of buxom products. I have always really liked how they worked on my lips. This gloss looks fantastic. It’s not too sticky, it stays in place, and smells great! Buxom plumping products always impress me and this gloss in particular did not let me down. Highly recommend!
Melissa T.
All of these shades are amazing! I wouldn’t say they do anything plumping wise, but they have a nice tingle mint sensation and are pleasant. You should try these!
Ali I.
New York
I love the plumping Buxom products - I do think that they work. You definitely get a bit of a tingly feeling, but all the better in making it feel like part of the experience. The color payoff is solid as well, and lasts past the plumping phase which I think is an advantage.
Mabel F.
Basic gloss but does the job of making lips look fuller. Not the best I’ve used but I do like how it works. The mint scent is delightful and the tingling it’s too painful so that’s a plus. For the price though, it could be better. Overall a decent gloss but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Shannon E.
It lasts well on the lips. A little thick and sticky, but not obnoxiously so. I like the idea of the mint scent, but it is a little agressive. All in all, I would recommend it.
sydney h.
Pocahontas, AR
I love this gloss so much!! It tingles a bit but it feels good to me lol. Super easy to apply and gives a gorgeous shine!! Love the packaging, makes me feel kinda boujee or whateva 🤪
Anna Z.
CANTON
This has got to be one of the best lip plumping item that u have used. It feels great on the lips and it makes your lips feel soft. I would buy this again.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.