BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

DonAsia W.
This product is awesome! I purchased this item from Sephora it is long lasting. I wear it with all of my lip combos. This item is a little pricey but it isn’t that bad it is worth every penny.
Savannah C.
Linn, MO
Such a subtle color and love the shine it gives my lips. The tingle it gives my lips is nowhere near too faced lip injections and I find does just enough. Also not a sticky/messy gloss either.
Briana R.
Love buxom lipglosses, although it doesn’t actually do much plumping, it does looks very nice, easy to apply, nice frosted packaging, and feels nice and minty on the lips. Highly recommend but not for those looking for plumping needs. Also great color selection!
Emma D.
Lovely! Increased lip size and moisturizing!! Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish Definitely would recommend  to others with smaller lips like myself!
Sierra W.
Alamogordo
I wanted to like this very much, but I did not just not like it, I absolutely hated it and was very disappointed. It is pretty expensive and the quality was just horrible. It is extremely tacky and you cannot close your lips without it almost sticking together. Very unsatisfied with the product.
Stacy S.
Branchburg
My absolute favorite lip product. I leave one in my makeup room, car and purse to make sure I have it at my fingertips all day. Gives the perfectBuxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip Plumping Gloss SOPHIA (sweetheart pink) .210ml by Buxom pout effect!
Taylor V.
Palatine
Gorgeous color!! All of the colors from Boxum have been great, but Samantha is my favorite. Super neutral color, but a game changer for my lips. Perfect amount of plumping and only a tiny bit of tingling after applied. Have bought many colors many of times from Buxom and not stopping anytime soon!
Rachael C.
Woodstock, GA
I like this because it gives a little color and the plumping tingling feeling. It’s not a huge tingly feeling like the Too Faced Lip Injection one but it’s a good one for someone who doesn’t want that much tingling in their lips. It’s very glossy and leaves a pretty color that’s light enough for a more natural look or you can layer it on lipstick.
Ali C.
North Charleroi
I used to wear this a lot before I had my daughter. I loved it, it has a tint of color which I liked alone or over a lipstick. I don’t wear it anymore because my daughter loves to touch my lips and get gloss all over the rest of my face, and I was worried she might get it in her eye or something.
freedom c.
I love it my favorite go to everyday look!!! It is easy to use and it tingles immediately once applied. If the sensation is to much I like to put a standard chapstick on before applying and it lengthens the color throughout the day.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.