BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Valerie O.
Purchased at: Sephora
A really pretty gloss with a slight tingle. I like this gloss because it’s not super sticky like other glosses. However, i didn’t notice any visible plumping regardless of how much I applied to the lips.
Nancy F.
Portland
Purchased at: Sephora
It gives you that tingling feeling so that’s how you know it’s working. It smells minty so that’s a plus. It does wear off after a bit so you have to reapply but other than that it works great!
Gia K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love how quick it works upon applying. You can feel the tingle sensation in your lips and the plumping effect appears. Great keeper to have in your purse for a night out! Love the shade too!
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
The consistency of the gloss is very thick and completely coats the lips in one pass. I would not recommend piling the gloss on due to the density of the product. It first applies a bit globby, but my natural body heat melted the gloss into a smooth consistency within a minute -- no need to dab. The gloss is especially notable for the length of wear. It lasts for two to three hours without reapplication, and I am a lip-licker. Fussing with my lips doesn't affect this gloss at all. The minty tingle lasts just as long as the color, and I find it to be breath-freshening. My only complaints about the product are situational. The "diamond" shimmer is very apparent and too glossy for day wear, in my opinion. It also doesn't work well with a bare face and would look best with at least some eyeliner and/or mascara to complete the look. The other issue is with the very consistency I was extolling the virtues of before -- it is not kissable.
Eli M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best gloss I have ever tried, I literally could not say enough good things about this stuff! It lasts for quite a few hours and really adds some plumpness to your lips. I love the shade Samantha and can’t wait to try other colors!
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
I love this plumping gloss. It is so cooling to the lips does not burn like you would think plumping would do. Many others that are plumping feel like you ate some spicy food and its making your lips burn but this is the best feeling of cooling on the lips. I love using this and having my air conditioner on in the car lol. It also is such a amazing shade by itself or on top of a lipstick. Definitely worth buying and last such a long time.
Kelsey W.
Katy
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a big fan of buxom. And this gloss was not a disappointment. It makes your lips look full and almost gives you a pouty look. I would recommend this brand of gloss to anyone.
Cassie C.
As soon as i applied the product i immediately felt it work its magic. My lips began to tingle and change before my eyes. I was skeptical at first but now i am a believe.
Twila J.
Vacaville
Purchased at: Sephora
I had to get use to the warm feeling after application. I do like that it is sheer enough to go under any lip color without interfering with how the color product wears.
Emma P.
Marion
I absolutely loveeeeee this product! I love the tingling sensation that all buxom glosses give, and I truly notice a difference in the plumpness of my lips. I have tried a few of the glosses including Emma, and Kate, as well as Samantha, and they all are EXTREMELY glossy. If you aren’t a gloss fan, their lip products aren’t for you (and that’s okay! No dis at all!) however, there is slight stickiness that at times gets annoying and when I’m hot weather is not pleasant at all
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon