BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Ali A.
Tucson
 I’m in love with this plumper , not only is it a Gorgeous color but It also makes my lips look so full. I’ve gotten so many compliments on it and it lasts so long  . Also the packing is adorable! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants fuller lips :)
Haile G.
Rawlins , WY
It’s plumping and shiny but it’s super sticky and I can’t wear my hair down when I use this because there’s no going back... that said, they smell and taste nice and last for a decent amount of time. Also I like the solid colors better than the glittery ones because I’m pretty sure they’re way less chunky
Lillian B.
This was really good,did not disappoint! It was surprisingly long lasting,and such a pretty color! It was super easy to just put on and go,by the time I got to school my lips were looking bomb!
Bianca P.
Brooklyn
I am a fan of this product as long as I mix it with another glass/color. I don’t care for the color too much but I do notice a lasting slight plump to my lips which makes it worth the price. I would probably buy it again but since I have other lip plumping balms from this line, I won’t have to for a while.
DonAsia W.
This product is awesome! I purchased this item from Sephora it is long lasting. I wear it with all of my lip combos. This item is a little pricey but it isn’t that bad it is worth every penny.
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
I’ve been using Boxum Lip Plumping lip glosses for years!!. I love their sweet scent and the wide selection of colors!. They feel a little sticky when first going on but that feeling goes away after it settles. It also tingles while it works it’s magic!. I highly recommend Buxom! They are my go to Iip plumbers!
Savannah C.
Linn, MO
Such a subtle color and love the shine it gives my lips. The tingle it gives my lips is nowhere near too faced lip injections and I find does just enough. Also not a sticky/messy gloss either.
Sierra W.
Alamogordo
I wanted to like this very much, but I did not just not like it, I absolutely hated it and was very disappointed. It is pretty expensive and the quality was just horrible. It is extremely tacky and you cannot close your lips without it almost sticking together. Very unsatisfied with the product.
Briana R.
Love buxom lipglosses, although it doesn’t actually do much plumping, it does looks very nice, easy to apply, nice frosted packaging, and feels nice and minty on the lips. Highly recommend but not for those looking for plumping needs. Also great color selection!
Emma D.
Lovely! Increased lip size and moisturizing!! Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish Definitely would recommend  to others with smaller lips like myself!
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.