BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Ashley R.
Copperas cove , TX
Smells and works so well! Would definitely repurchase AND recommend to a friend! Very comfortable on the lips, not transfer proof but lasts quite well on the lips.
Plumps comfortably, no discomfort!
Lexi N.
Youngstown, OH
I love the tingle aspect of this lip polish. The color is very subtle and nice while the gloss is just enough. It’s not cheap but with gloss you often pay for better product. I would buy again, yes.
Jacqui L.
Eastampton Township
I like the formula of all the buxom glosses. The color range is beautiful. For deeper complexions I would use with a brown lip liner for a bide because it is a little light without the liner! If you’re looking for a peachy nude you’ll like this one. It’s a gloss so you’ll have to reapply unless it’s over a lipstick.
Karol M.
This is a great gloss for anyone looking for a natural but fuller lip look. I am a repeat user, and I got it at Sephora. For a gloss, it’s super long lasting and hydrating. I recommend this product!
Stephanie C.
hialeah
The best baby pinkish nude color ever! I love the minty flavor of this gloss, I love the way it plumps your lips for a fuller looking lip. I’ve bought this lipgloss twice and no matter what other gloss I buy I I always go back to it. It’s a go to that never fails
Eviola N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Buxom full-on lip polishes so much. They are the most comfortable lip glosses on the lips. They don't feel stick or tacky, just smooth with a gorgeous sheen. I do notice a small amount of lip plumping, but I use them as more of a nice lipgloss instead or lipstick topper. Love these and own so many shades!
Olivia V.
Buffalo, NY
I love love love this gloss color! It’s so pretty over a liner or even just on its own. I have been using Buxom for a very long time and it is one of my favorite gloss brands. I give it 4 stars because of how sticky it is. I’ve always felt it is overly sticky but I bare through it because the finish is SO pretty.
nicole h.
Nicholasville, KY
This product felt very good on the lips. It’s not as tingly as i expected which is a good thing for me, but it’s a little pricey for what it is. Overall a good product, I’d definitely recommend it
Melody C.
South Gate , CA
These are one of my top theee favorite lip glosses . They make your lips look fuller and juicer . They have the cutest colors . I have every single one . And it gives you a cooling sensation that I love that means the plump is working ! Always need to restock when I’m running out of my favorite colors
Ali A.
Tucson
 I’m in love with this plumper , not only is it a Gorgeous color but It also makes my lips look so full. I’ve gotten so many compliments on it and it lasts so long  . Also the packing is adorable! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants fuller lips :)
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.