BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Shelby C.
Pasadena, MD
Has a good taste. Smells amazing and sweet. Easy to apply and use. Stays on for a good period of time. Well packaged. Leaves lips glossy with a tint of color. The light pink is flattering on many skin tones.
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I love this stuff! It was the first plumper I ever used and I always come back to it. It give a beautiful gloss and sparkle to the lips and I actually notice a difference in size.
Abi B.
Indianapolis
I love the plumping effects of this lipgloss! It makes my lips feel like they have a cool icy feel and I actually think it works, without making my lips burn! And the color reflects of the gloss is beautiful
Kelsey I.
Cincinnati
Definitely added a nice fullness to my otherwise small and flat lips. I’ve tried multiple colors and liked them all. The packaging was okay but the tube it was in is kind of fragile. Yes. I would buy again.
Lynn H.
kinston
This is one of my absolute favorite lip plumbers!! I use it after I exfoliate my lips and they always turn out perfect. There is some tingling but nothing to worry about. Definitely one everyone should own!
Diana B.
This buxom healthy Plumping lip polish is actually one of my favorites from this brand I love the color tint that it has in it and the shrine behind it and the fact that I could just have a easy makeup look and just popped this on and make my lips look volume is and healthy and cute I'm all for it so I totally recommend this product
Ashleigh H.
Fort Collins
I love everything about this gloss. The color is great and the smell is delicious. It has a nice minty tingle to it that does make my lips feel plumper. The gloss is a touch sticky but the color won me over.
Renee K.
Lake Stevens , WA
I love the buxom polishes. They have a shimmer to them where the Buxom full on lip creams don’t. I like them both it just depends on your mood. Super cute packaging they last you forever. So many colors to choose from. Buxom has my favorite gloss formula out off all brands! Definitely recommend that you go in store and try one out!
Giavonni T.
Omaha
I am in love with the Plumping lip glosses by Buxom! They provide the perfect amount of shine, are long lasting throughout the day, smell and taste good, and actually do plump your lips! I like to wear them over liners and mostly matte nude lipsticks and it’s the perfect combo! I would highly recommend!
Jacqueline C.
wilmington
It’s my favorite my go to I used it daily the colors are beautiful and I will never stop buying it I hooked my friends on it too it’s the perfect plump not to much and not too little anyone would love it
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.