BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

yesha t.
Amazing product!!! One of my favourite lip plumpers! I love lip glosses and if im getting a plumping effect with it, then even better ;) if you can't handle the tingly feeling that lip plumpers give you then i would not recommend, but if you can, then this is a very moderate tingly feeling. One of my favourite makeup products
Grace R.
Such a stunning colour<3
Makes my lips feel amazing and is the most long lasting lip plumper I’ve ever tried<3
So easy to use and apply and looks great in summer with a natural makeup look<3
Colour is lovely and would recommend!!
Mallory K.
O'Fallon
The color is very natural for me. I know some people could find the tingly feeling uncomfortable but I love it! I bought it on the Macy’s website, and I think $20 is totally worth it. I loved the packaging, would buy again!
Joanne M.
Winnipeg
This shade is to die for. I love a good nude pink! The gloss is perfect for wearing by itself or on top of a lipstick. The tingling isn’t too over powering and the plumping is perfect for a little extra on a night out.
Emilie v.
Toronto
This lip gloss is fantastic. It leaves a bit of colour on your lips, while slightly plumping at the same without too much drama. The packaging is incredible and it’s a staple in my night purse and travel bag!
Sara D.
Waterloo
Very glossy, without feeling too sticky! I usually wear it over a nude lip liner, but also like it without anything underneath it as well!
Josephine T.
Edmonton, AB
I've tried almost all formulas for buxom and they are all similar. Slight tingle with mostly a cooling sensation for a light plump. Great for everyday but not for a crazy plump!
Lovvvv this its actually one of my new fav ... It has this great lip plumping effect the color is also awesome Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip Plumping Gloss SOPHIA (sweetheart pink) .210ml by Buxom.
Ally K.
halifax
The colour is nice and it does a good job , the price is good , not to high , it lasts a decently long time , I bought it at Sephora because they suggested it and said it was one of the best , I would buy it again !
Sommer M.
Ottawa
Thicker texture, instant tingling effects, noticeable swelling to the lips giving a plumped up illusion. Easy to apply and you don’t need too much.
Value is moderate.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.