BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Ashley W.
This gloss is amazing! The colour is so pretty, on it’s own it doesn’t show a ton of colour on me, it just a tints the lips. But I basically only wear nude, brown and pink lipsticks and this gloss goes so well with everything I pair it with. It definitely makes my lips have a juicer type appearance to them. But, I wouldn’t say it goes to the extreme effect the Too Faved Extreme Lip Injection one does. Mind you, for me that’s a good thing as I found that one too uncomfortable.
Anna ⚡.
Gerrards Cross
Got this product as a tester from Debenhams, and I think it does a great job at plumping your lips and is a really nice and natural shade. It also smells really good.
Aida B.
malmo
I live it. I use just a little of it and it’s not sticky and feels light. I love using it on a no makeup makeup day. I wish I had more colors so I could try all of them.
Cassandra M.
Kingston, Ontario
Smells amazing, perfect amount of gloss colour, glossy itself and can be worn alone or with lip liner. Tingles the perfect amount. Repurchased in several shades!!
Emese B.
It’s a nice lipgloss that has a slight tingly sensation to it. First applied it goes on a little milky but it’s not overly sticky. The staying power of it is fairly decent but I have not noticed any major plumping effect. I currently own two different shades and will continue to use them.
Jennifer H.
Burnaby, BC
Love this stuff. Gives an amazing cooling sensation on the lips and actually plumps your lips well. Love the colour and the feel of the gloss. One of my go too’s
Jacqueline V.
Wouldn't say as plumbing but does look nice on the lips and nice gloss look and colour is lovely and very pretty Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha
Lauren S.
Ajax
I LOVE this product. It goes on so nicely, it was easy to apply and use.
You could see the difference it makes within minutes, it’s nice to reapply as well. I would buy again.
Nicole H.
This gloss tingles without hurting but it’s a bit sticky. It lasts a decent amount of time but it collects on the inside of the lips forming a sort of gooey ring. I have to constantly rub my lips together to keep it spread nicely. I would not purchase again.
Jennamae W.
Whistler
YES! You can feel this product working! It has a nice minty tingling feeling as well. Sometimes that feeling makes my lips itchy but with this one I was completely fine! Love this one but I find you can't wear it over other products because it gets lumpy, sticky and weird.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.