BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Tori K.
I absolutely loved this product, it gave the perfect plumpness to my lips and I have been using it for years! It is very long lasting and will stay on all day.  Application is fairly easy and the color is beautiful.  I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good plumping lipgloss
Tonja B.
ARKANSAS
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom is my favorite lip plumping lip gloss! You can feel it working when you put it on! You may have to apply it at least one home, it is a gloss. I would purchase it again!
Nikki S.
Miami
Purchased at: ULTA
Buxom lip glosses are one of my favs. I absolutely love this shade, the packaging is so cute and unique, and the lip gloss it self is so pretty.
Nina F.
Jensen Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the way this lip polish looks and feels. It is by far one of my favorites! I can’t wait to try them all
Cindy J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I can say enough about this product. This brand is perfect for someone that can’t afford lip injections. Is easy to apply and it long lasting. I love it.. is everything that I expected and I recommend 100%
Shelbee N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these lip plumpers! They don’t achieve that much fullness but they do add a little extra. They are not painful like other plumpers.
member-e7cdc
I love this because it made my lips smooth and I love the color it totally goes with my skin tone. I recommended to my friends because I love it and also they love it to.
Stephanie d.
Saint Joseph, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this gloss along with all Buxom products. I love the tingly sensation for my lips. It is very easy to use and lasts for months. The packaging is super cute as always and I will continue to buy their amazing products!
Kristin C.
HAMPTON
Purchased at: Sephora
My all time favorite. It's time to buy some more. Hands down the best plumper. Now I technically dont see a difference in plumpness to be honest. But the shimmer, the color and the tingly peppermint sensation gives me winter wonderland vibes. I fell in love with one a few years ago and try to restock faithfully. But sometimes that 20 gotta go to other things. Lips, nails and hair, my beauty obsessions.
Reyna L.
Houston
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s the perfect nude shade with a touch of glossy. It also helps your lips feel fuller.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.