BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Sydney K.
Columbus
Great nude color. Not the best plumping formula. Really tingly at first but fades out quickly. Not for long wear at all.
Christine N.
Love this gloss! It makes my lips look fuller without drying them out. Looks pretty on.
Stacy P.
Garland, TX
Love this brand for my lips and this product for my lips makes them plump and juicy. Love the after look of the lip plumping.
Ash W.
Newton
I love the tingle of Buxom’s lip plumpers. Samantha is the perfect natural wet look. Goes on easily without being too sticky. I have used this on many occasions and in many colors. Definitely a good buy.
Cheyna P.
Atlanta
Love this gloss. Buxom never lets me down. Not too sticky. The plump part isn’t stinging and it lasts awhile on your lips. Gives you color and shine!
Diana P.
I truly think I have found my favorite lipgloss ever I mean if you want to perfect lives that makes your lips look so juicy this is it
Amanda J.
I loooove this lip product!!  Actually noticeable plumpage happening!!  The color was adorable as well.  Highly recommend!   This was my first buxom lip product I purchased and love it!
Olivia B.
Edwardsville
Works very well! I’m not a big fan of glosses just because of the sticky feeling, but, this worked so-so overall. But, I do feel it was a little bit over priced.
Tori K.
I absolutely loved this product, it gave the perfect plumpness to my lips and I have been using it for years! It is very long lasting and will stay on all day.  Application is fairly easy and the color is beautiful.  I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good plumping lipgloss
MP 💚.
The name polish is good because its opaque like nail polish. It's not a thin color, more thick and you have to be careful when you put it on. It smells like coco butter or chocolate. I have a copper color which is pretty, but I dont really use it much.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.