BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

EleanorLucy M.
Tuplsley , Hereford
I’ve worked in a Debenhams store for two years and now Buxom is here! I try and use a lot of lip products daily on my clients as a Make Up Artist and myself, and I can say that this is one of my favourite glosses! I love the tingling sensation you get, not painful at all but just enough to feel as though it is plumping. The colours are gorgeous and easy to build to a full opacity I find.
Laurie G.
Québec , QC
It’s a long lasting product. I’m in love with this product. You should try it. It’s a must have!!! It’s a Natural everyday look. My lips looks so plump and the result is very beautuful. Boxom is one of my favorite lip gloss Company.
Grace R.
Such a stunning colour<3
Makes my lips feel amazing and is the most long lasting lip plumper I’ve ever tried<3
So easy to use and apply and looks great in summer with a natural makeup look<3
Colour is lovely and would recommend!!
Angela N.
Surrey, BC
Such a gorgeous colour perfect for everyday wear. It really plumps the lips nicely and is my go to for an everyday gloss. Sometimes will add it over top a darker lip liner to give it a nice shine and plump the lips a bit. There are many lip plumpers out there nowadays but I do enjoy this one the most as it doesn’t hurt as much as other lip plumpers do.
Hannah S.
My all time favourite plumping lip gloss! So glossy and not too sticky but literally makes me lips look like glass. Every time I use this product I get asked what I’m wearing on my lips, I also get asked if I have lip injections(which I don’t)! So worth it and I will continue to repurchase.
Courtenay S.
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! So soft and plushy. Doesn’t dry out your lips. Keeps them soft and plump with no burning. Definitely a subtle plump over anything drastic. So glad it doesn’t burn or dry out my lips. My fav.
Laura M.
Nottingham
This lipgloss makes my lips poppin girrl! First time when I try it and I love it, for sure I am gonna rebuy it. I ordered it online and everything went well! I recommend things product, it deserves all money
Claire V.
canada
Buxom Big & Healthy Full-Color Lip Polish reat product and affordable. Perfect for summer. Packaging is beautiful and I love the scent and feeling of the product. It is very comfortable on the lips. I bought my product from sephora in canada. I highly suggest the product to others and especially this time of year.
Anna ⚡.
Gerrards Cross
Got this product as a tester from Debenhams, and I think it does a great job at plumping your lips and is a really nice and natural shade. It also smells really good.
Ashley W.
This gloss is amazing! The colour is so pretty, on it’s own it doesn’t show a ton of colour on me, it just a tints the lips. But I basically only wear nude, brown and pink lipsticks and this gloss goes so well with everything I pair it with. It definitely makes my lips have a juicer type appearance to them. But, I wouldn’t say it goes to the extreme effect the Too Faved Extreme Lip Injection one does. Mind you, for me that’s a good thing as I found that one too uncomfortable.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.