BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Alma J.
Great product!!!!!!!!! I love to wear this over a lip color or liquid lip. Think it’s a little pricey
Karagon H.
Jonesboro
I really liked this lip plumper!! I used my friends and ended up loving it! I will definitely be buying some the next time I go to the store!
Daniella B.
Atwater
I love this boxum lip product!!! It adds so much moisture to my lips, which I die for! The plumping is just an extra added bonus to my boring sad lips. The scent is seriously amazing! It reminds me so much of a cupcake with frosting! I love this shade of lipgloss with my skin tone I think it looks so pretty and I think the shininess really makes me stand out. In my opinion they are very much worth the price! This product was amazing, it never left white residue, and never clumped. My lips are usually so dry that after an hour the product is already clumping and running of my lips! I highly recommend this product!
Lorie H.
Austin/College Station, Texas
First time using this brand of plumper. It was average, seemed to do just what the others do. I applied felt a little tingle and then really nothing. It was average in pricing. Probably would not recommend.
Jaymie Z.
Concord, CA
Love love love these glosses! The smell/taste is great, the color payoff is just right in my opinion (I don't love super-opaque glosses personally), and they have good lasting power on the lip. My only gripe, is that it's not mega plumping, but I don't think it needs to be.
Courtney H.
Houston
This product is great. It’s well worth the money spent. After using this product my lips still feels amazing.
Marisol C.
Homestead
This Buxom lip plumper is everything. Its long lasting and it doesn’t taste unpleasant. I’ve used it several times, It definitely met my expectations and I’m very happy with the product 🤗 10 out of 10
Vanessa R.
San Antonio
Definitely felt the “tingle” that most plumpers have. The color wasn’t for me but it didn’t have a tacky feel.
Aileen T.
stockton
Worked really good. I like natural nude light set lip wear and this one was just perfect. The package was good as seen in pictures and was a nice wear just as I thought it would look and work. I would buy this product again
Evelynn D.
Which clause is absolutely amazing, the way it shines on your lips is so unbelievable. No matter what color it is that you have picked out or even clear I will make you and your make up stand out 10 times more. It really does plump your lips in less than five minutes and stays like that for a good hour!
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.