BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Sirley M.
Caldwell, ID
One of my favorite shades! The tingly feeling is the best! The formula is amazing compared to other cheap brands. Stays on for a long period of time and color is long lasting! Definitely recommend all colors and shines!
Kevin B.
Livingston, NJ
Obsessed with these glosses. Super amazing shade range. Especially the full on lip polish line. Perfect amount of color to the lips and gives off a cooling menthol feel to the lips! Love !
saraajayne s.
Maidsville, WV
Obsessed!! My favorite plumper. The glossiness is everything. And I am obsessed with every single color. I bought it at ulta. Long lasting for sure. I get compliments every time I wear it. I would recommend to anyone.
Dom L.
Long Beach CA
I love love love this lip plumper. I’ve used this color but mainly use the clear “Dominique” - it’s my go to when I want to look put together but don’t want to bother with a lipstick. I will definitely be repurchasing
tor c.
One of my absolute go to lip products. Nice packaging, easy application, and BEAUTIFUL long lasting results. I prefer to buy these online, as I go through them rather quickly. Definitely a must have in my makeup bag!
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Sephora and I would totally recommend this to others!
Rebecca P.
Downingtown, PA
These are my favorite glosses - ever. The mintiness is incredible, the glosses are suuuuper high shine and give off just the right amount of color. They also plump the lips nicely. However they are a bit sticky, but I don’t mind that so much because I love the glosses so much. Their full-on lip creams are my favorite but the polishes are beautiful too.
Ileana T.
jacksonville
One of my favorite colors from there line yes definitely a repeat user for this product. Love the packaging super fun and cute. Price point amazing definitely getting your money’s worth.
Amy F.
Amarillo
The color is just perfect! I love the tingling feeling. It’s not too intense, but you CAN feel it working. Carry it around because you’ll need and want touch ups!
J K.
Brea, CA
Buxom glosses are the best glosses! They make my lips look 2x bigger and so juicy. I repurchase these all the time and they are pretty reasonable for the amount of product that you get.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.