BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Tina G.
Kirwin
I love the way these look on your lips. They provide a nice shine. They do tingle a little, but I don't think it is strong. These are my go to throughout a work day as for the provide a little color but not a lot. For me these provide the right amount of shine without going overboard for a work day.
Hannah Q.
Lynchburg, VA
Definitely my favorite plumping lip product! Not stinging, but feels tingly in a good way. The colors are great and tend to work with any skin tone. As it soaks in it doesn't leave a residue.
heather w.
  Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha  I always wear this over lipstick. I like the smell and my boyfriend  likes it too. When I was out of the product, I really missed it. It's got glitter in it, too. I like to sparkle and shine, I personally love it and it matches my personality. It does plump my lips just enough without burning
Deanna D.
I definitely recommend this! It’s plumping (like I actually see a difference) but not to the point where it’s too uncomfortable. It also gives the perfect amount of color without being overpowering or overly pigmented. It’s also not sticky at all, which I love! It is a little expensive for what it is, but at the same time, it’s a brand at Sephora, so it is relatively reasonable!
Jaime K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is amazing!!!! It comes in very flattering colors, and it is very easy to apply. It plumps your lips and leaves them will a minty feeling! Highly recommend to use buy this product and I will definitely buy it again!
Marlena H.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a gorgeous, natural shade that looks great for natural lip colors. The plumping effect doesn't burn or feel uncomfortable. The price is pretty typical for a plumping effect for a higher end gloss. I usually like to stock up on these glosses for the holidays bc they have great packs that come in different sizes and colors so you can try them and repurchase your favs.
Amy Z.
I love the Buxom lip gloss and the lip cream. You can def feel the plumping action work, which I love. There's tons of color choices to choose from too. I'm kind of addicted to this lip line.
Claire H.
Olive Branch
I LOVE this product! Unlike some lip plumpers, this one doesn’t make your lips burn or tingle in an uncomfortable way. The gloss goes on super well over other lipstick and really does make your lips appear more plump! 10/10
Mariah C.
Mountain View
Not only does this plumper give you the perfect amount of tingle without overpowering your face, it is the perfect shade! Gives you just a subtle shine and color for your lips, perfect for casual occasions. Worth the money.
Lindsey S.
I love these glosses. They do make your lips tingle a little but not too much. The gloss is gorgeous! It’s a thicker gloss but makes me feel like it stays in better. I love the colors as well, Buxom gives a great selection
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.