BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Kayla W.
Broken Arrow
I got this lip plumper and I love it! It doesn’t make your lips like crazy huge but it is subtle and I really enjoy it, It lasts a good amount of time I wouldn’t say all day but it is a great product
Vanessa S.
The color was a bit too light for me however I can make it work if used on top of a lip liner. I would forget a darker shade but the formula is nice. It plumps without burning too much. The slight sting is tolerable.
Hannah B.
Martinsville
Nice product, stays on well. Although, the consistency is a bit tacky and the color isn’t super pigmented. Subtly plumps lips as promised, not super uncomfortable either! Looks lovely over the top of a lipstick/stain. Or naturally!
Jessica H.
holmdel
I love buxom healthy plumping lip polish!! I also enjoy this shade when I’m doing a more natural look. I also apply it over lipstick that is too dark. Sometimes that helps pull my look together. I enjoy the formula, very comfortable
Alexandria C.
I received the sample size of this gloss in the color “Rose Julep” from Sephora and I absolutely loved it. I purchased the full size as soon as I ran out of the sample size. This gloss goes on smooth, has the perfect amount of tingle, and is a beautiful hot pink color. This is my go-to lip product!
heather w.
  Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha  I always wear this over lipstick. I like the smell and my boyfriend  likes it too. When I was out of the product, I really missed it. It's got glitter in it, too. I like to sparkle and shine, I personally love it and it matches my personality. It does plump my lips just enough without burning
Tina G.
Kirwin
I love the way these look on your lips. They provide a nice shine. They do tingle a little, but I don't think it is strong. These are my go to throughout a work day as for the provide a little color but not a lot. For me these provide the right amount of shine without going overboard for a work day.
Hannah Q.
Lynchburg, VA
Definitely my favorite plumping lip product! Not stinging, but feels tingly in a good way. The colors are great and tend to work with any skin tone. As it soaks in it doesn't leave a residue.
Deanna D.
I definitely recommend this! It’s plumping (like I actually see a difference) but not to the point where it’s too uncomfortable. It also gives the perfect amount of color without being overpowering or overly pigmented. It’s also not sticky at all, which I love! It is a little expensive for what it is, but at the same time, it’s a brand at Sephora, so it is relatively reasonable!
Jaime K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is amazing!!!! It comes in very flattering colors, and it is very easy to apply. It plumps your lips and leaves them will a minty feeling! Highly recommend to use buy this product and I will definitely buy it again!
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.