BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Devin F.
I love ALL BUXOM lip products! They’re very moisturizing and nourishing! The added plumping effect is another bonus! There’s a slight subtle tingle when first applying, but I don’t mind it because it’s very mild and goes away. I also love the scent of Buxom lip products! There’s usually a pastry-type scent, similar to cupcakes, cookies, or cake. There’s also a hint of a fresh minty smell and feeling on your lips that I love! Buxom offers a wide variety of options from sheet to full coverage glosses, stains, and lipsticks. There’s also a wide range of colors/shades to choose from! This makes it to where anyone can definitely find a Buxom product they will enjoy and use over and over! I will always repurchase Buxom glosses as my number ones! They are so worth the price! I haven’t found any other glosses besides this one that doesn’t leave a gross white residue on your lips! Buxom puts beneficial ingredients in theirs to help plump, and moisturize your lips and without clumping up a few hours later! I know I can trust this gloss to stay put and not form a white line on my lips while talking. I will always carry a buxom lip product with me in my purse at all times!
Brenda O.
Mesquite
I own several of the full size, and Iets say this is by far my favorite lipgloss. I actually think they are the only higher-end (I mean non-drugstore/inexpensive) lipgloss that is worth the money. These are sheer, which is kinda duh because that should be expected, so if you want something ultra lipgmented you are looking for a liquid lipstick. But I like that. Even the colors that look way too colorful for me that I own, purple haze, zoe, starr, etc, still look great on. They do have a pleasant cooling feeling on the lips, most people call it a tingle, but for me it is a cooling sensation and makes me think it’s working it’s magic to plump up my lips. I find that they do plump and the plumping is noticeable. Even the minis last me quite a while and many uses. I have had 6 of my 12 minis since December when I bought 12 pack for Christmas and gave half to my sister. I use them frequently and they are still half full! But by far the best thing about this product is how long it lasts on the lips. Right how it's summer so it's hydrating enough to use by itself, so I use this at night to condition my lips and I wake up in the morning with it still on! It does transfer oviously, all glosses do, but even with the transfer, it outlasts eating and drinking for me. This is a 5 star gloss, and I don't own any other gloss. Nor did I even really like gloss normally, but these won me over!
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
The consistency of the gloss is very thick and completely coats the lips in one pass. I would not recommend piling the gloss on due to the density of the product. It first applies a bit globby, but my natural body heat melted the gloss into a smooth consistency within a minute -- no need to dab. The gloss is especially notable for the length of wear. It lasts for two to three hours without reapplication, and I am a lip-licker. Fussing with my lips doesn't affect this gloss at all. The minty tingle lasts just as long as the color, and I find it to be breath-freshening. My only complaints about the product are situational. The "diamond" shimmer is very apparent and too glossy for day wear, in my opinion. It also doesn't work well with a bare face and would look best with at least some eyeliner and/or mascara to complete the look. The other issue is with the very consistency I was extolling the virtues of before -- it is not kissable.
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
I love this plumping gloss. It is so cooling to the lips does not burn like you would think plumping would do. Many others that are plumping feel like you ate some spicy food and its making your lips burn but this is the best feeling of cooling on the lips. I love using this and having my air conditioner on in the car lol. It also is such a amazing shade by itself or on top of a lipstick. Definitely worth buying and last such a long time.
Emma P.
Marion
I absolutely loveeeeee this product! I love the tingling sensation that all buxom glosses give, and I truly notice a difference in the plumpness of my lips. I have tried a few of the glosses including Emma, and Kate, as well as Samantha, and they all are EXTREMELY glossy. If you aren’t a gloss fan, their lip products aren’t for you (and that’s okay! No dis at all!) however, there is slight stickiness that at times gets annoying and when I’m hot weather is not pleasant at all
Janeese E.
Casa grande , AZ
This looks so pretty on the lips! The packaging is nice, pretty sturdy for a lip gloss. Compared to other lip plumper this is a lot more mild in terms of the burning feeling. There really isn’t one, more of a minty feeling if anything. Worth the buy if you’re looking for something to make your lips look healthy and glossy without the sticky feeling.
Kelly L.
I love all Buxom lip glosses. While White Russian is probably my favorite. This color was sheer enough that you could wear it over a lipstick and has enough color you could wear it on it’s ow . I love to purchase the small ones and give them at Christmas to co-workers. I have yet to find someone who did not love them and purchase one themselves.
Meg B.
corvallis
Buxom has the most top notch lip plumpers. I have white girl, pencil drawn thin lips. When I slap this gloss on I feel like JLO. Packaging is nice. I have been using buxom for years now, and I have always recommended it to my friends. The reason I gave 4 stars is because the price is a little steep for me, but I always come back for more.
Mercedes G.
San Antonio
It made my lips burn and tinlgle in a good way and, it made my lips more of a red color and it made my lips feel moisturized and soft for like 12 hours or more possibly. It has glitter in it but nothing too crazy and the gloss. It also makes my lips a little plumper nothing to drastically but it makes my lips slightly bigger
Bree R.
Prescott, AZ
I loved the cooling tingle from this plumper! Well worth the price (I got it from TJ Maxx so it was fairly cheap)The only issue I really have with it is the fact that it kind of leaks out of the top. It does need to be reapplied pretty often, it transfers incredibly easily. Over all though I definitely think it’s worth it.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.