BY BUXOM

This hard-working triple-action plumping lipstick defines lips like a liner, fills them in with creamy, velvet-matte color, and helps to deliver major hydration with vitamins A, C, and E. It features a refreshing tingling sensation for a sexy, lip-plumping effect and includes a built-in sharpener.

Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Cetyl Lactate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tribehenin, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Lipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Lauroyl Lysine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tin Oxide. (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

How To Use

Wear alone or layer with Full-On Lip Polish for the ultimate plumped and pigmented pout. Try Monte Carlo with Jennifer, or Brooklyn with Angela.

• Is the formula moisturizing? have very dry lips lately? i...1 Answers
Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick
  • "I love this product, it is so smooth and creamy on the lips, the formula is amazing. The taste is also great. " in 9 reviews
  • " I decided to give this a try one day I was at sephora (I'm a lipstick junkie) and was very impressed!!! I love matte style but it can sometimes be dry.. This is perfect not dry, nice and refreshing on the lip. My fav color is amsterdam bc it's a natural rosy nude that I can wear every day! Def a beauty must have!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "These are my favorite long lasting lipsticks. They stay on till lunch and if it's a light lunch right through eating. They have the tingling plumping sensation like the glosses. I quickly bought another color and will probably get more as they are my new favorites. Love!!!" in 4 reviews
gabrielle 🍒.
Lebanon
This lipstick is okay. It has a very minty feeling to it so you know it's stimulating the lips. The lipstick did not do much plumping though. The color was somewhat patchy and hard to layer, and over time the color wears down and looks bad. I purchased it at Sephora. I do not think I would recommend.
Azul M.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE this product it is absolutely AMAZING and WONDERFUL. I first bought mine in store at my local Sephora. The value seems fair not too pricey since it is a nice product, the packaging is amazing extremely beautiful defenetly would buy this product again
Sarah H.
I love the unique packaging and way of applying! It makes it so easy to put on accurately. It's creamy and light. The only thing I don't like is that all Buxom lip products have that minty plumbing flavor and tingle. I would like to have an option for plumbing.
Sharleen T.
1,677 reviews
Super great products I only have one of these but I would love to get my hands on the rest of the products so I could test them out and see if all the consistencies are the same
Christina L.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: Big & Healthy Lip Stick Amsterdam 0.03 oz more...
I LOVE this lip pencil! It just glides on your lip and it very smooth. It is very comfortable to wear and easy to carry around. I would definitely recommend this (:
Amber H.
Blaine
This is MY FAVORITE Buxom Lipstick in Las Vegas! I do not have the San Francisco but I do want to try that color. This goes on so smooth and has a great Matte finish. It also has their plumping affect to it. I definitely recommend getting as many of these as you can. I wish that I had the money to get more to try. Buxom Full-On Lip Stick Athens
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
a little heavy but great pigmentation. There is a light tingle that makes your lips feel oh so plump. At around the $20 mark this is a higher end lipstick. The only down side is that it does feel a little heavy and can almost feel waxy on the lips. I still love it though. The colors are perfection.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
These lipsticks are everything!! A satin matte finish, with a nice tingly surprise to plum your lips while going about your day. I have these in Sydney, Athens, Barcelona, and San Francisco. I'd buy every color if they weren't always sold out. These are really too legit to quit. Buxom is amazing.
Tara B.
I’m extremely picky about lipsticks, but I found Buxom Big&Healthy full-on lipstick to be one of the few I have LOVED. I love the matte look, but also the fact it goes on so easily. This is the easiest lipstick to apply even without a mirror. I highly recommend this lipstick!
Vanessa C.
Very beautiful color and pigmentation on this product however it wasnt very matte or drying so when eating or drinking i had to reapply throughout the day but other than that I love this product and this brand. I probably wont be buying again because i doubt ill run out.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Is the formula moisturizing? have very dry lips lately? is the pigmentation great?

Amazon