BY BUXOM

This hard-working triple-action plumping lipstick defines lips like a liner, fills them in with creamy, velvet-matte color, and helps to deliver major hydration with vitamins A, C, and E. It features a refreshing tingling sensation for a sexy, lip-plumping effect and includes a built-in sharpener.

Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Cetyl Lactate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tribehenin, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Lipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Lauroyl Lysine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tin Oxide. (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

How To Use

Wear alone or layer with Full-On Lip Polish for the ultimate plumped and pigmented pout. Try Monte Carlo with Jennifer, or Brooklyn with Angela.

• Is the formula moisturizing? have very dry lips lately? is the pi...1 Answers
Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick
  • "I love this product, it is so smooth and creamy on the lips, the formula is amazing. The taste is also great. " in 9 reviews
  • "These are my favorite long lasting lipsticks. They stay on till lunch and if it's a light lunch right through eating. They have the tingling plumping sensation like the glosses. I quickly bought another color and will probably get more as they are my new favorites. Love!!!" in 6 reviews
  • " I decided to give this a try one day I was at sephora (I'm a lipstick junkie) and was very impressed!!! I love matte style but it can sometimes be dry.. This is perfect not dry, nice and refreshing on the lip. My fav color is amsterdam bc it's a natural rosy nude that I can wear every day! Def a beauty must have!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "These are my favorite long lasting lipsticks. They stay on till lunch and if it's a light lunch right through eating. They have the tingling plumping sensation like the glosses. I quickly bought another color and will probably get more as they are my new favorites. Love!!!" in 4 reviews
Amber H.
Blaine
Review for: Buxom® more...
This is MY FAVORITE Buxom Lipstick in Las Vegas! I do not have the San Francisco but I do want to try that color. This goes on so smooth and has a great Matte finish. It also has their plumping affect to it. I definitely recommend getting as many of these as you can. I wish that I had the money to get more to try. Buxom Full-On Lip Stick Athens
gabrielle 🍒.
Lebanon
This lipstick is okay. It has a very minty feeling to it so you know it's stimulating the lips. The lipstick did not do much plumping though. The color was somewhat patchy and hard to layer, and over time the color wears down and looks bad. I purchased it at Sephora. I do not think I would recommend.
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
This little tube is pure perfection! It makes your lips feel like a babies and is the perfect color !!! The size is perfect to keep in your bag or purse! It is easy to apply and smells great! It definitely exceeded my expectations and I will buy this again in the future! Loved it!
Dulce G.
Peabody , MA
Buxom lip products are my all time favorite. They are super soft on your lips and won’t make your lips dry them like other do. My favorites are the liners and the lip glosses they are great.
Azul M.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE this product it is absolutely AMAZING and WONDERFUL. I first bought mine in store at my local Sephora. The value seems fair not too pricey since it is a nice product, the packaging is amazing extremely beautiful defenetly would buy this product again
Sarah H.
I love the unique packaging and way of applying! It makes it so easy to put on accurately. It's creamy and light. The only thing I don't like is that all Buxom lip products have that minty plumbing flavor and tingle. I would like to have an option for plumbing.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
This is a two in one! Prefect to line the lips and fill them in with a creamy base. It’s a bold and full filling (Literally). I like it for the price Range and brand. I have already been satisfied!! Recommend it to my MUA!!
Melissa P.
Peoria
Review for: Buxom® more...
Love this line! This brand never ceases to amaze me! It definitely met my expectations! I love the color as well! It is longer lasting! It didn't come off on anything. It is EXTREMELY easy to use! I definitely would recommend to anyone who loves lip sticks!
Krista M.
Milton
Review for: Buxom® more...
This Buxom lipstick was on sale so I got this one as well as two other colors! I am in shock over how incredible these buxom products are! They just keep gettin better and better! I have no problem with them fading as they are so incredibly long lasting!
Olga T.
Oceanside, NY
I love this lipstick! It has such a nice staying power and I don't even notice it on my lips. It looks very natural and does not show any lines or wrinkles. Pretty amazing for a long-lasting lipstick!
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Is the formula moisturizing? have very dry lips lately? is the pigmentation great?