BY BUXOM

A highly emollient, pout-plumping balm that drenches lips with exceptional comfort and hydration in sheer, shiny pops of color. This healthy formula deeply moisturizes and conditions, while fortifying with antioxidant vitamins C and E. And the...

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balms
  • "Wonderful balm with a nice light but there tint. It smells AMAZING and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and nourished. The tint lasts longer than most tinted balms, and is enough to add some color, without being too much. Love it!" in 3 reviews
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
Anjelica Victoria I.
Sacramento, CA
My first ever Buxom product and I absolutely loved it. I definitely prefer something I'm not dipping my fingers in because it's not sanitary but it's definitely cute packaging and overall the product meets my expectations. I'm definitely going to purchase again!
Roxana S.
Meriden, CT
Great lip balm, enjoy how soft it feels on lips and how easy it goes on, no harsh texture. Also, leaves lips fuller and softer. Available at a local Ulta beauty or Sephora, reasonably price and worth the money.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
I am obsessed with this lip balm. Before i start my makeup i put this on to make sure my lips are nice and hydrated. Its a tiny bit pricey but totally worth it. It is easy to apply and it doesn't chalk up your lips, i would definitely recommend this to someone.
María Gabriela L.
I used once but never again because i don't founded. I think this were discontinued. I love it. It has a very natural tint and feels good on the lips. It definitely makes them appear plumper and doesn't feel painful . Also i love the texture and the shape
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Pretty disappointed that these lip balms were discontinued. I still have mine and I use it sparingly. I love this lip balm! It has a very natural and sheer tint and feels good on the lips. It definitely makes them appear plumper and doesn't feel painful - just minty and tingly.
Sumana🌹 P.
Cupertino, CA
The Buxom Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balm in the bora is okay. The product is nice for a natural day make-up for a no-makeup makeup look. The product is hard to apply if you have nails and it can get messy. The bora is an universal colour because it is a red
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This was for the Buxom lip set but for some reason changed to this. This was a lot of fun to try. The glosses have good pigment and some of the colors brought me out of my comfort zone. As a cool toned person, orange is not my game, but this one wasn't too bad.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
I love the brand and most of the makeup included with it.
This does not meet that requirement for me, its very over priced and nothing special.
Jamie P.
Hamilton, OH
I love this product, it makes my lips feel tingly and look fuller. The colors are flattering and this is by far my favorite lip product!
nathalia gabriela s.
qual produto é mais enviados para as pessoas que testar??
nathalia gabriela s.
alguem aqui ainda nao ganhou sua caixinha da influente