Amaya L.
Cobb, CA

Does this plumper really work?

Miranda P.
Miranda P.
1 year, 11 months ago
I noticed it did plump my lips for the time I was wearing it. You do have to re-apply. But it looks great, smells great and has a nice cooling effect. Favourite lip plumping product! Definitely recommend.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
2 years, 3 months ago
Oh yes! It's one of my favorites. It last a really long time too.
Aspen P.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
2 years, 4 months ago
I personally did not notice a difference on my lips. But the colors and quality make up for the inadequate plumping quality.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Columbia, MO
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes it does! And it gives you some color while it plumps. Love it!
Rachelle G.
Rachelle G.
2 years, 12 months ago
This plumper works well but I personally prefer the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. Works much faster!