BY BUXOM

Buxom Big & Healthy Full-Color Lip Polish
  • "I love these! My favorite color is Katie, a beautiful pink! They tingle leaving the feeling of a plumping effect, I certainly did notice a plump to my lips. The price is a little high, if you can old get one, I would recommend Katie!" in 383 reviews
  • "Katie goes on bright on me and then looks good. I don't understand it but it works. I love the minty tingle and how it makes my lips shiny and plump. Buxom is one of my favorites." in 109 reviews
  • "I LOOOVVEE this gloss. It lasts a long time, fades well, feels great, looks great, and smells great." in 87 reviews
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a very pretty lip gloss that plumps your lips, and leaves a nice glossy finish that doesn't become cakey or feather or flake away. It's not an extreme lip plumper so your lips won't look like you just got injectections,or lip filler, or burn like others on the market. It's no where as near as strong as Soap & Glory's xl pillow plump products or too faced's lip injection & extreme lip injection, which completely makes this product very wearable without discomfort or swollen lips or an intense stinging! It is safe, and it can be paired with other lipsticks & used as a lip topper, or is gorgeous on it's own as a shiny gloss. Also this brand makes so many other names and colors of these full on lip Polishes, and actually would make a great gift for a friend because other than dolly, they have a lot of other American women/girls names (unfortunately they don't have a "Fahren" lip Polish, but if you have a unique name like me, then you've been dealing with that your whole life anyways)! The only con with the personalized names like "erin", "sam" ,or "gabby" (for example) I guess if you've had a negative experience with someone that shares the same name of the lipstick or gloss, no matter how pretty the shade, I know I'm not buying that specific gloss! And I've spoken to other women who felt the same way about the "personalized" lip Polish names,& that if it shares the same name of someone that you do not care for,or for example a girl that cheated with a boyfriend or gf, why on earth would you want that shade just to be reminded of someone or something attached to their name that brings up a negative feeling or thought. Otherwise, a good product, I'm satisfied with this buxom product & would most likely repurchase or buy for a gift, or recommend to a friend.
Kenia R.
Hood River , OR
This is the perfect lipgloss! It gives a subtle tint of color and has a really nice cooling effect. I’ve gone through quite a few of these because it is my go-to gloss. It isn’t sticky at all which is one of my main issues with so many other glosses that I have tried. I would totally recommend this!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I love that these have vitamins A and E. I can wear them when my lips are dry and chapped and it’ll help them heal. I think these make my lips a little more plumper then the other Buxom glosses but they’re still very comfortable. They have (I think) a hundred shades it’s crazy. They definitely have a color for everyone. These stay on the lips for a few hours and they’re very easy to apply.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
Review for: Water Canvas Blush Clover Mist more...
I love Buxom’s lip products and the names and girls on the outer packaging are adorable. It’s easy to apply on-the-go since it’s semi-sheer. There’s a cushion for error in the application if you need a quick touch up. The only thing I don’t like is the actual packaging- it’s a love hate relationship. I like that the tube is large so you get a decent amount of product, but it’s also heavy and takes up a lot of room in my lipstick drawer/bag where space is so limited.
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals Bunny more...
I love this product it does OLUMB YOUR LIOS BUT PKEASE FONT OVER DO IT THIS IS NOT THST GLISS YOU TAKE EITH YOU AND APPKY ALL DAY I FORGET SOMETIMES. I PROMISE YOU IT FIES WHAT IT PROMISES BUT SOME THING TRLLS ME THIS IS NOT FOR THAT GLOSS ADFICT KINDA GIRL IT JUST CSNT BE GOOD ALL DAY EVERYDAY.. hint for plump lips mix red pepper flakes in a few drops of peppermint oil in a CARMEX can with less then 1/2 product left add sugar before  doing your hair and make up apply thick coat on top and bottom  after your finished rub circular motions and fine your lips.. you want to see plum just think lisa Rinna
Tayla M.
Review for: Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals Bunny more...
This was my go-to clear gloss from 8th grade through high school. First of all, the packaging is amazing. Secondly it is the PERFECT consistency, as someone who loves clear glosses sometimes they can be too heavy and sticky and clumpy but this one found the perfect balance between being thick enough to feel nice and glide on the lips and not too thin where it feels as if the product has disappeared on you. Lastly the smell! The smell of this product is amazing! Honestly, do yourself a favor and go grab this clear gloss, I promise you you won't regret it.
Arysbells F.
Miami Gardens, FL
This lip polish is perfect for when you don't want too much lip color on your lips! It hydrates and also smells nice! I have a problem sometimes with dry lips in Florida and I have many of these in different colors. They are perfect for a warm sunny day!
Madison E.
I’ve literally had this tube of lipgloss for like 5 years. It’s amazing!! It tingles but it is effective on “bigger” lips. I would absolutely buy this product again!! I don’t even know what color I have because I’ve used it so much and the label is gone.
Marissa T.
Mission, TX
Review for: Water Canvas Blush Clover Mist more...
I saw the Buxom lip gloss display at Sephora and quickly gravitated toward the color Jessica. I was hesitant to purchase at first because sometimes these glosses look pretty in the tube, but clear on the lips. I took a chance on it and I am very pleased. I have many lip products to count. By far this is the best one I ever bought. It gives my lips a slight pink color which looks very natural on me. I love the cool sensation it gives off too. A bit sticky but as it melts onto your lips it goes away. I will defiantly purchase it again.
Carla O.
Bartlesville, OK
I love lip plumpers. I love the way they tingle. It makes me feel that they are working. However, some dont just tingle, THEYBURN OR STING! This Buxom lip plumping gloss has just the right amount of plumping affect that I can feel without wanting to immediately washing it off. The color is gorgeous and last. Just a bit pricey though.
Amaya L.
Cobb, CA
Does this plumper really work?
rae c.
What makes this plump your lips? is it tingly?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Is it hard to apply with this applicator?
Crystle H.