BY BUXOM

Buxom Big & Healthy Full-Color Lip Polish
  • "I love these! My favorite color is Katie, a beautiful pink! They tingle leaving the feeling of a plumping effect, I certainly did notice a plump to my lips. The price is a little high, if you can old get one, I would recommend Katie!" in 383 reviews
  • "Katie goes on bright on me and then looks good. I don't understand it but it works. I love the minty tingle and how it makes my lips shiny and plump. Buxom is one of my favorites." in 109 reviews
  • "I LOOOVVEE this gloss. It lasts a long time, fades well, feels great, looks great, and smells great." in 87 reviews
Kenia R.
Hood River, OR
This is the perfect lipgloss! It gives a subtle tint of color and has a really nice cooling effect. I’ve gone through quite a few of these because it is my go-to gloss. It isn’t sticky at all which is one of my main issues with so many other glosses that I have tried. I would totally recommend this!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I love that these have vitamins A and E. I can wear them when my lips are dry and chapped and it’ll help them heal. I think these make my lips a little more plumper then the other Buxom glosses but they’re still very comfortable. They have (I think) a hundred shades it’s crazy. They definitely have a color for everyone. These stay on the lips for a few hours and they’re very easy to apply.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
I love Buxom’s lip products and the names and girls on the outer packaging are adorable. It’s easy to apply on-the-go since it’s semi-sheer. There’s a cushion for error in the application if you need a quick touch up. The only thing I don’t like is the actual packaging- it’s a love hate relationship. I like that the tube is large so you get a decent amount of product, but it’s also heavy and takes up a lot of room in my lipstick drawer/bag where space is so limited.
Madison E.
Pearl, MS
I’ve literally had this tube of lipgloss for like 5 years. It’s amazing!! It tingles but it is effective on “bigger” lips. I would absolutely buy this product again!! I don’t even know what color I have because I’ve used it so much and the label is gone.
Marissa T.
Mission , TX
I saw the Buxom lip gloss display at Sephora and quickly gravitated toward the color Jessica. I was hesitant to purchase at first because sometimes these glosses look pretty in the tube, but clear on the lips. I took a chance on it and I am very pleased. I have many lip products to count. By far this is the best one I ever bought. It gives my lips a slight pink color which looks very natural on me. I love the cool sensation it gives off too. A bit sticky but as it melts onto your lips it goes away. I will defiantly purchase it again.
Carla O.
Bartlesville, OK
I love lip plumpers. I love the way they tingle. It makes me feel that they are working. However, some dont just tingle, THEYBURN OR STING! This Buxom lip plumping gloss has just the right amount of plumping affect that I can feel without wanting to immediately washing it off. The color is gorgeous and last. Just a bit pricey though.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
This product in the shade "Moscow mule " is my favorite. The shade.ia gorgeous. I enjoy the smell of this product and feel like I do see an improvement in my lips plumpness without any of the pain associated with other products.
Stacy K.
Bakersfield
This is an amazing product!  You can see and feel a little difference in your lips for sure!  The only thing is that I am looking for something that will really make my lips pop!   I am looking for extreme plump!   This gloss feels and looks amazing but definitely not something that I would use if I wanted a dramatic difference.
Deb H.
Buxom is usually my go to gloss. Lots of color options. Comparable price to others sold in sephora. My only complaint is they tend to be stickier than other glosses. But hasn't stopped me from continuing to buy them up lol
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
I've always enjoyed these glosses! Beautiful color selection and a painless plumping action. I haven't used them since they started branding themselves separate from bare essentials, but I would love to try them again.
Amaya L.
Cobb, CA
Does this plumper really work?
rae c.
What makes this plump your lips? is it tingly?
Crystle H.
Hollywood, SC
Great colors
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Is it hard to apply with this applicator?
laveezza K.