BY BUXOM #10 in Eyeshadow

Featuring primer-infused technology to help keep color locked in place, this Single Eyeshadow Refill has a powerfully pigmented formula that glides onto lids - delivering intense payoff with an ultra-luxe, powder-to-silk feel. Moreover, with finishes ranging from plush matte to shimmering metallic to sparkle and duo-chrome, each shade offers eye-catching possibilities.

Explore this spectrum of 48 eyeshadow shades to endlessly mix and match. Simply choose to customize a refillable six-shade palette with Buxom's Empty Customizable Eyeshadow Bar Palette, or store a shade in the Empty Single Eyeshadow Compact.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Poloxamer 338, Tin Oxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

How To Fill your Single Eyeshadow Compact:

1. Choose one Eyeshadow Bar Single Eyeshadow.
  2. Open the lid of the palette.
  3. Remove clear plastic cover from eyeshadow, leaving them in their black bases.
  4. Insert eyeshadows into palette.
  5. Close the lid of the palette.

How to fill your 6-Pan Compact:

1. Choose six eyeshadows.
  2. Slide open drawer from the right side of the palette.
  3. Remove clear plastic cover from eyeshadows, leaving them in their black bases.
  4. Insert eyeshadows into palette.
  5. Slide drawer into compact to close.

• I've heard great things about Buxom eye shadows. Are they really ...5 Answers
  • Does this actually last long? How is the long-wear of this product?3 Answers
  • How pigmented are the shadows? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julianna W.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
These are very hit and miss for me. I have one customizable palette of 6 and almost bought another one but decided not to. The shimmer/foiled shades are GORGEOUS. They're very soft,pigmented, little fall out. The matte shades are iffy. Some are soft and pigmented, just beautiful, some are chalky and patchy. The glittery shades are HORRENDOUS! Buxom does not do glitter shadow very well. I have a dark purple glitter shadow and 1. FALLOUT CITY I know fall out is to be expected with glitter but I adore glitter shadows/pressed glitter and have a bunch and this is just horrible 2. There is no color payoff it may look colorful In the pan but it goes on as a straight glittery mess. Price isn't bad though 6 for $40. The pans are a good size and I like the Idea of anything customizable. Overall not a terrible product just go for the shimmer shades.
brittany h.
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
These eyeshadows are extremely amazing, buxom honestly has one of the best formulas. They are made with a built in primer, and because of that have such an intense pigmentation. They are just absolutely gorgeous. They have a customizable palette where you choose 6 shadows to put in it, and it's honestly the best bang for you buck out of everything at sephora. There's a new shade in particular that I am just so obsessed with it's called rose gold.. omg, so jaw dropping! It looks duochrome and is so duochrome.. just please go to sephora and play with these, test 'em out and see for yourself. I haven't a single bad thing to say about it, and the girls at my sephora are obsessed with these as well.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I crafted and purchased my first customizable palette for my birthday and I was so impressed. I don't understand why Buxom isn't talked about more in the beauty world. Whether they're matte or shimmery, the single shadows are so good. High quality and pigmentation. I had to go out of town recently and all I bought was my Buxom palette and my E.l.f. Mad for Matte palette and that's all I needed. I'm going to go back and purchase all of the shadows for sure.
Nate G.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
I have LA LA lavish, let me tell you guys. It's STUNNING! I use it for A HOLOGRAM HIGHLIGHTER! Yes! And hologram highlight! I'm obsessed! And pretty much obsessed with anything hologram. This color has blueish purple hues to is. It also feels so smooth and velvety. There's also a greenish yellow hologram color that's gorgeous as well. And also a pretty neat peacock green with redish brown tones. Love buxom! ūüėĀ
Bint A.
Bint A.
I got a mini one as a 100 point reward from Sephora. It's in the shade mink magnet. It's a beautiful color and I usually use it as a whole lid color because it looks different from every angle. The formula is smooth and since it already has a primer I don't need to use one before I apply it. The formula isn't chalk. It's long lasting. I plan on purchasing a customizable palette and I recommend it.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Moore, OK
Review for: Big Spender (matte sable)
THIS EYESHADOW IS LIFE CHANGING! I have been searching for an eyeshadow color that can be worn daily for a natural look and layered with to have a dramatic going out look, THIS IS THAT COLOR! I bought a Buxum pallet ($40 for 6 colors!) and I purchased 3 of the Big Spender shades! This eyeshadow is incredible and a must have for those who like a natural look or a dramatic look!!!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Tinley Park, IL
I don't have anything negative to say about these eye shadows. You get to customize your own palette do you can make a palette for a particular look or just random colors, they offer a gray selection of colors and the shadows themselves are highly pigmented, blend well and last long, although I do use a primer even though this is said to already have one built in.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
These shadows are amazing! Very pigmented & smooth on the eyes. Anytime I am doing my make up I tend to reach for my buxom shadows over most. They have so many beautiful shades to choose from , light to dark matte to shimmery. None of the shadows disappointed me , every one I have tried packed so much pigment! These are most defiantly worth the money!
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I am IN LOVE with these shadows! The mattes are beautiful, smooth, and blend wonderfully. The shimmer and metallic shades are buttery, apply evenly, and last all day. This is hands down my favorite eyeshadow formula ever! I cannot got enough of them. My only bad thing to say about these shadows is that there aren't enough shades!
Pahola J.
Pahola J.
Review for: Champagne Buzz (shimmering pearl)
In love with this color! I stick it under my brow for a great highlight and when I'm feeling really lazy I just apply it all over my lid and I'm ready to go. It may seem like a lot of money for a single eyeshadow but it is well worth the money. I use mine almost everyday and I have hardly made a dent in it, they last forever!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Newberg, OR
How long does this eye shadow last?
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
I've heard great things about Buxom eye shadows. Are they really that great? Do they blend easily? Have a lot of fall out? Thanks in advance.
Dani M.
Dani M.
kamloops
How pigmented are the shadows?
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Addison, TX
Does this actually last long? How is the long-wear of this product?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
Is it really worth the money?