Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "It never goes on clumpy and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller. " in 1 review
  • "It is so voluminous and makes your eyelashes look fake, but in a good way." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ loooveeee this mascara. I️ have super short lashes so anything that amplifies them is wonderful. Also this mascara does not make me have spider lashes or anything it’s a really great product over all and would recommend to anyone
Maddie S.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, very compact and I can take it anywhere. Doesn't leave clumps, which is great. Makes my eyes pop! it's super easy to apply and touch up.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice black color but the mascara feels "wet " when I apply it...Use a light hand with the first coat and let it dry...Separate any areas that look like they are sticking together...I find that this mascara does not last long on a humid day...
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its good mascara but I am used to a dry formula or a water proof mascara. My eyelashes are straight down and when I curled and applied this mascara they fell back down. I like the body they created maybe they should make a waterproof or dryer formula that helps keep the curl.
Olivia K.
Vancouver
I tried this from a sephora set last year and it wasn't my favourite. It didn't do much for me. It darkened the lashes but that's about it.
Angel B.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must buy for prefect eye lashes got to buy I'm telling u im in love gotta to to my mom Instagram to see Angel Grayrain Brown yall
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
hands down the best mascara I had tried so far ! I received this as a gift. Even my husband loves it. it makes my eyes pop !  it last all day !
Zoe W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is going to change your life I have brown eyes and I just makes them pop It is better than a drugstore product it’s super easy to use it’s a standard mascara I feel that I will be buying this product soon again
Sofia +.
Juneau, Alaska
I have short eyelashes so I'm always trying different brands on the hunt for a good mascara and this one is by far the best. It defines and lengthens without any clumps and all I need is 2-3 coats to get the volume I want. I would definitely recommend it!
Issa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes I would buy this again! Makes my lashes look lovely, distributes easy and not clumpy. I always add a clear coat of coconut oil to my lashes before every application  no matter the brand I'm using,then the mascara it just seem to make the washing off process effortless as well as protects my lashes.
Happy long lashes..
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?