Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "It never goes on clumpy and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller. " in 1 review
  • "It is so voluminous and makes your eyelashes look fake, but in a good way." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh , PA
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED

unfortunately this mascara is no longer sold by Buxom. Which is a huge bummer because it's the most perfect mascara in the world. The doe eye look this mascara gives is something I've been trying to recreate for years. The closets I have found to a dupe is Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. The brush isn't expandable, but the formula provides fantastic length and is buildable. Wish it was still being made. Alas.
Nieves O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Buxom products they never dissapoint and the mascara is not exception. Excellent quality, makes your lashes look full and lushous! Love, love, love
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite mascara. I love the packaging and the brush is amazing. The ability to shorten or lengthen the bristles!? GENIUS. Also, it does not flake or smudge. I love finding a good mascara that doesn't transfer and makes my lashes super long. Will definitely repurchase
Jacqueline L.
San Francisco, CA
I don't wear mascara often but when I do, it's this one. I got this for free in a gift bag and I love how it works. the brush is adjustable and the bristles do a great job or separating your lashes. It helps my (normally stick straight lashes) stay curled.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
This is, by far, the best mascara I've ever used. The expandable brush is the greatest invention ever! It allows you to get every lash and it stays in place all day. I've been using it for several years and will probably never stop using it!
Eri G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the mini of this and I love it in my lower lashes. Unfortunately it weights my already straight upper lashes down, but I like the wand so I will purchase the waterproof one.
Kristina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Buxom mascara is an amazing black mascara that you can always count on. I keep one in my purse for backup and emergency purposes.
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ loooveeee this mascara. I️ have super short lashes so anything that amplifies them is wonderful. Also this mascara does not make me have spider lashes or anything it’s a really great product over all and would recommend to anyone
Maddie S.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, very compact and I can take it anywhere. Doesn't leave clumps, which is great. Makes my eyes pop! it's super easy to apply and touch up.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice black color but the mascara feels "wet " when I apply it...Use a light hand with the first coat and let it dry...Separate any areas that look like they are sticking together...I find that this mascara does not last long on a humid day...
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?