Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "It never goes on clumpy and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller. " in 1 review
  • "It is so voluminous and makes your eyelashes look fake, but in a good way." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
Kate T.
Gause
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I do not like this product because I feel like the wand is an awkward shape and it’s hard to reach around your face to apply the mascara and the want to does not flare out your eyelashes and make them as long as possibly can be, and I generally just do not like this mascara!
Olivia K.
Vancouver
I tried this from a sephora set last year and it wasn't my favourite. It didn't do much for me. It darkened the lashes but that's about it.
Denitza S.
chula vista
I was not the biggest fan of this product. The packaging is simple but I personally prefer a different wand shape. Because of the wand I tend to reach for other products that leave my lashes less clumpy.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice black color but the mascara feels "wet " when I apply it...Use a light hand with the first coat and let it dry...Separate any areas that look like they are sticking together...I find that this mascara does not last long on a humid day...
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is ok and the formula but I feel the brush does not help to give volume it only make the eyelashes appear longer but they dont look full.
Amanda R.
Williamson, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not the best. It volumizes more than anything else, so if that is all you need, it will be great for you!
Haira Q.
South Riding
This product clumped up my eyelashes I didnt and this is my first time using this this product could improve by not making the brush so apart and it was long lasting and I would recommend it
Rubya Q.
South Riding, VA
Helps your thin lashes look thick! I just this mascara to layer on and this one is usually my first step because it helps them grow in length
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I loved the brush for this product with the extended bristles but was not a fan of the formula
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
Somewhat clumpy and does smell odd. Not my favorite product from their line...I do buy a few other items
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?